News:

You just won the game. You can rest easy now.

Main Menu

What games would you like to see in 3DS?

Started by DonValentino, January 22, 2011, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

The Subject says everything. I would like to see a port or a sequel of Luigi´s Mansion, which was a great game. Also, I would like A LOT to see again Earthbound, port or sequel, in the 3DS. PLEASE NINTENDO, REVIVE EARTHBOUND!  :'(  :'(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on January 22, 2011, 09:50:41 AMI would like to see a port or a sequel of Luigi´s Mansion, which was a great game.

This.

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire 3D are my main hopefuls.

In addition to New Super Mario Bros. 3D, the already announced Animal Crossing 3D, Phoenix Wright, Super Smash Bros, Kingdom Hearts (also already announced), and finally Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Sunshine remade (I see potential in Sunshine mostly).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

ALttP 3D
Super Smash Bros 3D
R/S 3D
AC 3D
Donkey Kong 3D
MK 3D
Kirby 3D

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah! Also Mario and Luigi RPG 3D (crossing my fingers)and Layton (already announced)

and they are releasing a Paper Mario! D: I didn't know that...

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2011, 11:41:21 AMPokemon Ruby and Sapphire 3D are my main hopefuls ... and finally Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Sunshine remade (I see potential in Sunshine mostly).

Of course, I forgot about R and S!
And I agree with you on Super Mario Sunshine. I would like a sequel, not port, with more new islands and ACUAC abilities.  :D

SlowPokemon

Also, if there is anything anyone doesn't know about the 3DS, this video explains pretty much everything.

Of course, it's also made by Nintendo, probably the reason it's hyping me up. >__>

First replay game on the 3DS (launch titles are too suckish to get one with the system): either New Super Mario Bros. or Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

EDIT: Wow, there is a Raving Rabbids game. -_-

DonValentino

Oh! And you know what else Nintendo should revive?
The "The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons / Ages" games! Those were GREAT games. In my opinion, better than Link´s Awakening.
Of course, I´d like them in 3D (like OoT), with better graphics (obviously) and another secret story, besides the "Ganon" one.
Nintendo has revived old enemies like Dark Link (Adventure of Link), Vaati... But what about Onox and Veran?  >:(
I´d like to see them again instead of Malladus or Bellum, enemies that I think they aren´t "so-cool-at-all", at least in my opinion.  :P
As I said: I can dream, right?  :D

SuperFireKirby

Seeing as Kirby had turned into a mainly hand-held console franchise over the years, I definitely see a Kirby game in the future of the 3DS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

If SMRPG or Paper Mario come out, I'd definitely buy those. I've heard too many good things about both of them to have yet to play them.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 23, 2011, 12:52:40 PMSeeing as Kirby had turned into a mainly hand-held console franchise over the years, I definitely see a Kirby game in the future of the 3DS.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 23, 2011, 04:30:55 PMKirby: Epic Yarn 3D?

No, I was very disappointed in that game. About one-fourth of the fun NSMB Wii was.

And I am surprised SFK didn't suggest Nintendo getting the rights to Dark Cloud. O__O

SuperFireKirby

That would be like Sony buying the rights to Mario or Kirby. The Dark Cloud games are 1st party Sony games.

And I didn't find Epic Yarn to be really a disappointment. Though I would have preferred a traditional Kirby game myself, it was still a great game that I found deeply satisfying. But would I want a sequel or a port? No, I'd rather have my old Kirby back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

OdnetninAdlez

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2011, 05:01:03 PMNo, I was very disappointed in that game. About one-fourth of the fun NSMB Wii was.

And I am surprised SFK didn't suggest Nintendo getting the rights to Dark Cloud. O__O

NSMB Wii sucked. Kirby is epic. Nuff said.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Oh, really? I am sorry to hear that you think NSMB Wii sucked... I thought it was very enjoyable once you got past that stupid, pointless desert world. I, too, like Kirby. Love Kirby, in fact. But I hated Epic Yarn. A lot. So I would not like to see one for the 3DS. I'd rather a classic Kirby-type thing, almost like Kirby Superstar Ultra, but longer.