News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What is your worst vacation you ever experienced

Started by sipan1234, January 09, 2011, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipan1234

HugoMeister

wait what

Last summer got so sunburned that I couldn't walk for a week. Then I got screwed out of Disney World. :(

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Spent 11 hours on the beach. No sunscreen. Was sunburned for about 3 weeks. Just in time for school pictures.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

fabbemannen

I don't go so often so I don't have the time to be on a bad one :P
I have to say that 10½ years in school is the worst vacation ever!

DrP

worst vacation... hmm.

probably this one trip to Spain. I had food poisoning the entire time I was there, so that wasn't nice, especially when some friends wanted to force feed me paillea (or however it's spelled). I should go again, and possibly experience something better!

Also, when friends of mine think it's cool to go on vacation to Disneyland... that ain't cool. I don't know why they want to waste their money on a hotel and on buying $60 churros and waiting in line at Space Mountain for 9 hours (forgive my over-exaggeration)... I'd rather drive another hour north and spend the day that the best Six Flags in the country, Magic Mountain!!!! Disneyland is supposed to be magical, but when you go to Disneyland every weekend for 3 years, it may get a little old.

dahans

@DrP: It's Paella! :D

My worst vacation:... Last year... winter holidays: after 2 days I became sick and I could only go skiing on the last day! AHHHHHHHH (it was so foggy on this day... I couldn't see a thing)

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Six flags sucks, disney world rules, nuff said.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

This year. Been sick on Christmas eve and Christmas, been sick on New Year's eve and New year, and I am sick right now. Shit happens. My Christmas vacations were pretty fun so I can't really complain. Usually my vacations are really fun even though I don't really travel anywhere.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2011, 02:14:07 PMSix flags sucks, disney world rules, nuff said.

It's a matter of opinion. Six Flags rocks because it is like 90% Roller Coasters... Disney World sucks because it 1) Isn't Disneyland and 2) Doesn't have decent roller coasters.

And the reason why Disneyland > Disney World, because it's the original.

SlowPokemon

Wrong on so many levels, but I'll let it go for now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2011, 03:15:30 PMRight on so many levels, but I'll let it go for now.

I do have one question: Have you ever been to Disneyland?

SuperFireKirby

Disney World> Disneyland. Reason? Epcot. Unless Disneyland has an Epcot too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Six Flags is for squares.  Mofo Fuji-Q High Land.

IT HAS THOMAS LAND

[Also insane coasters]

me irl
[close]

Dude