News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

are you on sports?

Started by TalesEXlife, January 07, 2011, 02:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

i used to do track...i like running, but thats it  :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm pretty big into basketball....like insanely big.

fabbemannen

I was the 8 best in triplejump in my age when I was at my best (in Sweden) =D
And maybe 21-22 in high-jumping!

SuperFireKirby

I'm on sports right now. They really mess with your mind though. Oh look, it's a medley of delicious cured meats running track!

But anyways.... I used to wrestle competitively. Also play tennis. And ran track in middle school.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I use to run track. Then I realized I suck.

I use to play basketball. Then I realized I suck.

I enjoy tennis but I don't compete or anything. I think I'll stick to marching band which is totally a sport.

Jamaha

I'm so amazing when it comes to sports, just like after we practised skiing last Thursday.

Lieutenant M: "And we may need the help of you squad leaders to train the recruits skiing. Well, at least the help of you who know how to ski. It would make no sense to put the shittiest skier in this group in charge of that. *looks at Cpl JaMaHa* No, I did not look at you when I said that."

Harvest

haha JaMaHa that morning pile must be so demoralizing.
-

Jamaha

It's like halfway done.

And by 'like' I mean 'exactly'.

Nakah

Training for a marathon in the spring. Fun stuff. Nothing quite like waking up and running 10-15 miles every day except for Sunday.

DrP

Let's see. Swimming, Water Polo, Skiing, Kayaking, Jogging, Waterskiing!

I played Basketball, too

universe-X

I can't imagine myself doing a marathon. Especially since it takes about an hour for me to do (at the most, in this shape) 4 miles.

GaryOak

Quote from: JaMaHa on January 08, 2011, 11:51:17 AMIt's like halfway done.

And by 'like' I mean 'exactly'.

I would say halfway left. It's been 90 days when I got out.

I used to play soccer a long time ago. Nowadays I'm more into javelin throw.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 07, 2011, 04:15:24 PMSarcasm guys. I can't do drugs anyway

l know. l saw your picture with your underear you like a drunk man -_- it was not an insult ok

Winter

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 08, 2011, 02:07:01 PMl know. l saw your picture with your underear you like a drunk man -_- it was not an insult ok
I just said I did not do drugs.

But yeah, I like to be comfortable when mow the lawn, I was not drunk.

universe-X

^This post sounds like you were drunk xD

So, yeah, sports.