How should I sell my Pkmn cards?

Started by Dude, January 06, 2011, 01:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I'm trying to sort them into each set and sell them as a set, but I don't know how it should work...
I was thinking: Base deck, Jungle, Other (Because it's a random assortment of other decks), and then divide the energy cards between the three.
Does that sound like someone would buy them?

sipan1234

you to decide if you're going to sell your pokemon cards try on Ebay.com

Dude

Yeah, I'm doing that, but I don't know how to separate them.

One whole stack of pokemon cards would never sell. That's why I'm trying to divide them.

sipan1234

l know it is difficult to separate.
I think I have an idea. do you know play-asia you should try all these products are sold out really fast. but you can also sell your stuff on www.play-asia.com that can

Roz~

I guess selling them by set may work. I think you should sell the energy cards you have together instead of separating them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I think unless you have charizards or pikachu stars then you're going to make $0.  Best idea ever?  Give them to some kid you know.

ETFROXX

Dude

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 06, 2011, 03:34:54 PMI think unless you have charizards or pikachu stars then you're going to make $0.  Best idea ever?  Give them to some kid you know.
That's funny, because most of the cards are rare. I think I'm missing 3 cards in the base deck to make it a complete set, but I'm too lazy to find out.

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 06, 2011, 03:56:11 PMDon't sell them.
They're my brother's cards.

Roz~

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 06, 2011, 03:34:54 PMI think unless you have charizards or pikachu stars then you're going to make $0.  Best idea ever?  Give them to some kid you know.

If he has some of the error cards and some holo ones he could get a good price imho.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.