News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Dude you're so good at this.  Are you on steroids or something? (just kidding)  You're just cranking them out so fast and they sound so good o.O
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 02, 2014, 12:00:03 PMDude you're so good at this.  Are you on steroids or something? (just kidding)  You're just cranking them out so fast and they sound so good o.O
Exactly what I was thinking :)

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on January 02, 2014, 02:03:25 AMImma guess Underwater.

Congrats on hitting 200! Happy to see that you haven't left the site for good. You were gone for a while...
Spot on. :P Don't worry, I wouldn't leave! I love this place as much as my own home and the music centre at my school... XDDD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 02, 2014, 12:00:03 PMDude you're so good at this.  Are you on steroids or something? (just kidding)  You're just cranking them out so fast and they sound so good o.O
Ahahaha! Thanks! The only reason I'm pumping them out so fast is because I go through phases of being addicted to something. At the moment I'm addicted to arranging pieces. XD I'm sure it'll change soon and I'll have a break, but I will come back to it. :)

Actually, I have to apologise because I haven't finished Underwater Theme yet... I've been a little busy and it's actually quite complex. I'm giving my ears a bit of a rest, but I'll have it done by the next time I'm on. :D

Also, I won't be arranging anything around the 17th January as I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out. I'll be too stoned on anaesthetic to do anything... Back in action soon after that, though. 'Til then! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Could you do some from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door please?? :)

fingerz

We'll have to wait and see on that one! I'm not familiar with the Paper Mario series, but I'll check out the soundtrack and see if I like the songs. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

fingerz

Alrighty, new tune! Mariolegofan needed some help with Mushroom Gorge, so I helped him out and ended up finishing it off... Anyways, a joint effort to make a worthwile arrangement! I hope you all enjoy it! :D

Also, plenty more coming your way! I'm not officially on holiday, so I'm gonna be able to arrange A LOT more! Back soon!!

fingerz

Alright, folks! I've started up my revamping project again in the hope of actually properly starting it this time. I shuddered the other day when I looked at a lot of my old arrangements, so it's time to fix 'em up! Plus, I'll work on making those old duets a little more 'two piano'-like so I can add more voices to them.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all, when the time comes. :P

Sebastian

fingerz

Oh yes, not to worry, MLF! I'll be working on our next joint-project as well. ;)

Sebastian

fingerz

Right! It's been a while! FINALLY after spending a seriously concerning amount of time forgetting about my next joint-project, mariolegofan and I have given birth to (well, not literally, but anyway...) Sunshine Airport from Mario Kart 8 for all of you to enjoy!

NEW! Sunshine Airport from Mario Kart 8
[Original ZIP]

We both absolutely love the music from this game, so expect more down the track! Hopefully a little quicker than what it took me to get around to this one... Apologies, MLF. XD

Pit0010

OMGGG YESSS TOTALLY GONNA PLAY IT, MY FAVOURITE STAGEEEEE

I have this song as my alarm so i wake up in happiness :>

But great arrangement! :OOO it's quite accurate! Dem grace notes though  ::)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Latios212

AWESOME, FINGERZ!!

ahh first new arrangement since I joined I'm freaking out
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

fingerz

Quote from: Pit0010 on August 24, 2015, 01:34:50 AMOMGGG YESSS TOTALLY GONNA PLAY IT, MY FAVOURITE STAGEEEEE

But great arrangement! :OOO it's quite accurate! Dem grace notes though  ::)
Yay, I'm glad you like it! It's one of my favourite pieces from that game, so it had to be done! Yeah, the bass grace notes are sorta required to give it the same effect as the actual bass sliding to the next note. It sounds boring without and looks shit (and probably ridiculous to play) as a gliss as well. :P

@Latios212: Yeahhhh, it's been a while since I've arranged anything. It'll probably be another few months before I can really consider arranging like I used to (and it requires a certain mentality to build up to as well), but hopefully I can sprinkle a few out every so often to let you all know I'm not dead. XD