News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Alrighty!! I've fixed up Foggy Forest, so it's all good now! I've also fixed up a couple of notation issues with Normal Battle, but other than that the rest of my arrangements are still good!

I'm gonna work on Gurgle Gulch now and fixing up my front page, then I'll do some arranging. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Bob-omb Battlefield in the Mario piano sheet music book is a fantastic arrangement
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

fingerz

Well, as it turns out, I did some arranging before looking at Gurgle Gulch (which seems to be fine actually; can't find anything to simplify in the bass unfortunately XD)! I'm going to start working through the songs from Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 'cause they're 8 bit music and SOO easy to arrange! :P

I present you with Invincible Wario and a duet too! It's quite a weird little tune, but I fell in love it and many others from this game whilst playing it on my 3DS. :)

I'm also currently fixing my front page, so don't be alarmed if things don't work too well over the next hour!

Enjoy! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Hi everyone! I have another arrangement for you called Stage Theme I from Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3. It's basically the underlying theme for this entire game, so it makes sense to arrange it, plus it sounds cool! :P

Next up, Stage Theme IV!

DonValentino

Awesome, Wario Land music!  ;D
And btw, the composer is Ryoji Yoshitomi, not Yoshitomi Ryoji. I know that in the credits is written as Yoshitomi Ryoji, but its because in japanese they put the surname first in some games. The same happens with Kozue Ishikawa. :)

fingerz

Thanks for that WarioMan! I'll get around to fixing that, I promise! XD

Alright folks! A WHOLE new bunch of arrangements for everyone!!

Stage Theme IV - Quite a creepy little tune leading up to a boss fight... The silence is what builds suspence! >:D

Stage Theme VII - Another interesting tune when conquering levels in Wario Land. I just love the bass line! :D

Stage Theme VIII - Quite a cheesy little tune that carries the main melody of the game throughout it. Man these songs are easy to arrange. ;)

Last Fight - I LOVE this tune! Perfect for a last boss. I'd really like to see someone play the last 3 measures properly. That would make my day. :P

Potion Shop - This song was a blast to arrange! I just love the treble with all it's odd rhythms! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed arranging it!

Amity Square - FINALLY got around to doing this beautiful song and I even made a duet which I think sounds really nice! I'm happy I could arrange this as it still shows that I can arrange big-scale things! XD

Lava Battle Theme - Just a nice simple battle theme from a Pokemon game with music that rivals the greatest of music from the PMD series. I'm really looking forward to arranging more songs from this game. :)

Anyways, I hope this is enough to satisfy your hunger at the moment. Expect more when I'm next on! :D

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Ahahahaha! Yes, I am! I'm gonna be pumping them out for the next 2 weeks until I have school again... Then I'll have exams all the way through 'til the end of November so you won't see too much coming from me then, sadly. :(

BUT I'll be back for plenty more when I get to December! :D

Bespinben

Quote from: fingerz on September 24, 2012, 09:28:17 PMAhahahaha! Yes, I am! I'm gonna be pumping them out for the next 2 weeks until I have school again...

Hmm... I'm going to be gone from NSM for 2 years in about 4 weeks myself... I CHALLENGE YOU TO AN ARRANGEMENT CONTEST!

Btw, I loved the OoT potion shop arrangement. You nailed it ;) sometimes I like fiddling with E harmonic minor, and it reminds me of this song (you know, since it sounds all arabic and whatnot)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on September 24, 2012, 09:35:44 PMHmm... I'm going to be gone from NSM for 2 years in about 4 weeks myself... I CHALLENGE YOU TO AN ARRANGEMENT CONTEST!
OH WHAT?? Why? I'm gonna miss you Ben!!  :'(
...What's the contest? :P

Quote from: Bespinben on September 24, 2012, 09:35:44 PMBtw, I loved the OoT potion shop arrangement. You nailed it ;) sometimes I like fiddling with E harmonic minor, and it reminds me of this song (you know, since it sounds all arabic and whatnot)
Oh, I know! Sounds SOO amazing, no? I especially love that last little rif the right hand has, how it's JUST behind the beat. I was suprised no one's arranged this one yet, seeing as we've kinda just completed a community project on OoT... XD

Bespinben

Quote from: fingerz on September 24, 2012, 09:40:33 PMOH WHAT?? Why? I'm gonna miss you Ben!!  :'(
Details on this can be found here and the following 4 pages thereof: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=851.885

Quote from: fingerz on September 24, 2012, 09:40:33 PM...What's the contest? :P

The contest will be similar to the one I had with Shadoninja at the beginning of summer a few months back. To win, one must amass the most amount of brownie points. Brownie points are awarded on the basis of 1 point per arrangement, with an extra 0.5 point bonus if an two arrangements are made within two days. Additional 0.5 point bonuses may be awarded from one person to the other (but not to himself) for a particularly awesome arrangement.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Okay then! We can discuss this more the next time I'm on (probs a couple of days)! 'Til then! >:D

wariopiano

can u do coconut mall or bowsers castle from mario kart wii soon please? :)
i see its on your to do list!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on September 24, 2012, 09:53:19 PMThe contest will be similar to the one I had with Shadoninja at the beginning of summer a few months back. To win, one must amass the most amount of brownie points. Brownie points are awarded on the basis of 1 point per arrangement, with an extra 0.5 point bonus if an two arrangements are made within two days. Additional 0.5 point bonuses may be awarded from one person to the other (but not to himself) for a particularly awesome arrangement.
This I don't wanna miss.