News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

Would  you mind doing a Super Smash Bros. arrangement? I would love it if you could arrange the arrangement (pun intended) of The Legend of Zelda's Main theme :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-mNw11ZXbY

fingerz

Quote from: moose9045 on January 14, 2012, 09:34:12 AMDang, that arrangement was spot on! Nice job bro!
Also, could you do Mushroom Hill Zone for me? I just can't figure out the notes for that one. >_>..
Thanks! I'll help you with Mushroom Hill Zone, moose. If you do the right hand, I'll do the left hand for you. :)

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 17, 2012, 04:31:29 AMWould  you mind doing a Super Smash Bros. arrangement? I would love it if you could arrange the arrangement (pun intended) of The Legend of Zelda's Main theme :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-mNw11ZXbY
Yep, I'll do it! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Meta-Ridley

fingerz

Alright! WarioMan and everyone, new songs!

Northerly Town: Sorry, couldn't help myself. Such a beautiful song! Please listen to the SOLO sheet, download it and learn to play it. :D

Gurgle Gulch: Man, this didn't take long after I really dug into it. The chords in this song are immense! Playable too. Hope you like it! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Fingerz. Northerly Town was amazing. I would buy that game just to hear that song, but, alas, I'm too stubborned about the stupid My Pokémon Ranch mii-fied 3D Pokémon models being used in that game.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Hahaha! I'm glad you like it! It's not that hard to play either, so I'm going to learn it. :)

fingerz

New arrangement!

Menu Select Themes (Duet): You know me! I love Mario Kart songs! Besides, these themes leading up to a Grand Prix or Battle are fricking awesome! The way they build upon each other is amazing! Hope you enjoy the arrangement as much as I enjoyed arranging it! :D

moose9045

Quote from: fingerz on January 18, 2012, 05:45:19 PMThanks! I'll help you with Mushroom Hill Zone, moose. If you do the right hand, I'll do the left hand for you. :)
Yep, I'll do it! :D
Yeah, I took another look at it and I can't get the notes -_-....
Help a brotha out?
 Oh could you do the Dragon Road Day music from Sonic Unleashed also?

fingerz

Quote from: moose9045 on January 29, 2012, 07:34:54 PMYeah, I took another look at it and I can't get the notes -_-....
Help a brotha out?
Alright then. :P

Quote from: moose9045 on January 29, 2012, 07:34:54 PMOh could you do the Dragon Road Day music from Sonic Unleashed also?
Give me a link and I'll do it. :D

fingerz

ALRIGHT! Can't upload 'em now, but I'm pretty sure I've broken a record for the amount of songs arranged. Hopefully they'll be up by tonight. :D

fingerz

They're up! I present to you what happens when you give me 3 days of nothing to do before going back to school: 32 new arrangements!
They're all from Super Mario 3D Land! Enjoy!

Well, I'd have to say my favourites are Overworld, Jazzy Overworld and Special World 8 (5 Stars). Those songs really stand out as being awesome. I LOVE Special World 8 (5 Stars) because of its chords, the chords, THE CHORDZ&*(%&^R*^%E- You get the drift. Let me know which ones you like. :)

SlowPokemon

AHHHH XD I HAVE THE MAIN THEME ALMOST COMPLETED

Ah well I will look at yours anyway
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

MUS

^That's my arrangement, I'll look at yours later :x

fingerz

That's pretty good, Slow! Now take a look at mine. :P

Also, the songs have been added to my front page now. Check 'em out! :D

SlowPokemon

Whoa... yours is awesome and way more accurate. But, uhm. It's also very hard, too hard for me to bother learning it. It's an amazing arrangement though, I love it.