Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hahaha! I know when a request is a request, even if it is subtle. I'll add it to my TO DO list. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Forest Temple
Earth Temple
Lanayru Mining Facility (Past)
from Skyward Sword

(...those are requests)

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

You might want deleting Greenhorn Forest from the list before it's to late :P

fingerz

Why would I delete Greenhorn Forest? Has it already been arranged?

Bloop

Well, because it's actually Glittertown. I said Greenhorn Forest because I didn't wanted to look arrogant, saying a remix...

XD

moose9045

fingerz

Moose! Have you had a look at my post on your arrangements thread? :)

Everyone! Hello there! My first week off is coming to an end. With it I bring ten new arrangements, two of which were requests. XD
I got a little bored and decided to arrange some not-so-serious pieces and I finished two of the more serious songs from the game Mario Sports Mix. Hope you like 'em! More is coming your way! :D

spitllama

Quote from: fingerz on December 15, 2011, 01:04:20 PMMoose! Have you had a look at my post on your arrangements thread? :)

Everyone! Hello there! My first week off is coming to an end. With it I bring ten new arrangements, two of which were requests. XD
I got a little bored and decided to arrange some not-so-serious pieces and I finished two of the more serious songs from the game Mario Sports Mix. Hope you like 'em! More is coming your way! :D

Frickin'-a you should make a business out of this
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

Being a transcriber is a real job. Look it up. The problem is that one will never be paid for being a video game music transcriber  :'(

EDIT: I stand corrected. See this job ad here: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22296
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Haha! I'm glad you're impressed! I'm using my new 3DS to type all of this. :P

K-NiGhT

Hey fingerz, is it okay if i help you by taking Rescue Team Base from PMD: BRT/RRT from your to-do list? I would like it for myself and i would like to help you with your monstrosity of a to-do list :o
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

Go ahead! You can do that. :)

Also everyone, I've been listening to the music from Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, so expect some songs to be arranged from them. :)

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on December 22, 2011, 07:50:33 PMAlso everyone, I've been listening to the music from Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, so expect some songs to be arranged from them. :)
I'm working on Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road so don't do that one.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

I can give you a list if you want. :)

New Courses:
Rosalina's Ice World
Melody Motorway/Music Park
Koopa City/Neo Bowser City 
Bowser's Castle

Retro Courses:
Wii Coconut Mall
DS Waluigi Pinball
Wii Maple Treeway
SNES Rainbow Road