News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on November 20, 2011, 01:07:00 PMXD I might show it to my piano teacher and be like "Dude look what I'm gonna learn."

^Epic troll move :P

@fingerz - Opelucid City was awesome. Transcribing that must've been a pain with all those funky rhythms. Kudos!

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

I'm glad you like it, Nebbles! :D

Quote from: Bespinben on November 29, 2011, 02:08:42 PM@fingerz - Opelucid City was awesome. Transcribing that must've been a pain with all those funky rhythms. Kudos!
Oh, it did Bespinben. Those first 9 measures were the hardest, and the last 6 measures. The whole song sounds pretty good to me. Thanks for the compliments! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Whoa :o I am amazed how accurate that it. I was seriously wondering how you were going to be able to pull it off but nice job. Feels like I'm playing Pokemon again!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Yay! Wish me luc with my next song. That's gonna be the hard one. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Quote from: fingerz on November 29, 2011, 09:04:08 PMYay! Wish me luc with my next song. That's gonna be the hard one. XD

The only problem with making an arrangement with that song is translating all the various FX to something that resembles that on the piano. Just my thoughts though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

"Marble Garden Zone (Act 1) from Sonic 3 & Knuckles"

I was actually planning on arranging this, do you mind if I take it?

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on November 29, 2011, 09:15:56 PMThe only problem with making an arrangement with that song is translating all the various FX to something that resembles that on the piano. Just my thoughts though.
Yeah, AND making sure everything's in time when the tempo changes and reverts... XD

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 29, 2011, 09:29:37 PM"Marble Garden Zone (Act 1) from Sonic 3 & Knuckles"

I was actually planning on arranging this, do you mind if I take it?
I'm not fussed. Moose wanted it as a request, but I've got plenty of them. Go ahead. I'm sure yours will be as good or even better than mine. :D

fingerz

Well folks, Tabuu's Battle Theme is done! I had a lovely time writing this out, figuring out the different time signatures and the awesome rythms. I highly recommend listening to the ORIGINAL if you want to see howimpossible this song is.

Here were the problems I encountered with this song:
1) At one point, it went an E above the highest C on a piano.
2) There is two measures with semi-quaver triplets, and at that speed, it's kinda not playable.
3) The speed of playing one note continuously in the bass is impossible.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the song. If you're going to try and learn this beast, good luck. :D

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. :D

I've got a couple of Mario Sports Mix songs to arrange now!

Bloop

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 04, 2011, 11:34:46 PMBars 20 and 21 scare me  :o
Yeah, in the original, that part goes above the piano's highest C. :P

Quote from: SWMadness on December 05, 2011, 09:15:04 AMNot as much as 27 and 28 for me. D8
I don't think anyone can play that. :P

Quote from: Bloop on December 05, 2011, 08:49:04 AMPretty nice! I liek it

OMG Bad Manor is close!
Thanks! Yeah, not too long to wait now. Starting from mid-next week, I'll have all the time in the world to arrange. :)

Dudeman

Oh...my...gosh.
I just listened to Tabuu's Battle. :o :o :o :o :o AMAZING!!!
Now you should do the Brawl version of the O2 battle theme from Kirby 64. (If you want to... ;))
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book