Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Don't worry Nebbles, it's going great! I haven't done anymore since I last posted because I'm preparing for my English and Psychology exams this upcoming Tuesday. After that I'll be back to arranging. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

@Bloop: Sorry man, I forgot to download the Glittertown stuff on the weekend because I was so busy. I'll fix it up next weekend. XD

@Moose: Sorry Moose, I forgot to download the song and listen to it. I've been so busy studying I forgot! I'll do that next weekend too.

@blueflower: I'm pretty sure Olimar will have his version of the boss battle done, and to a high standard. Unless you don't like Olimar's version when it's done (I highly doubt you won't like it), I'll arrange it for you. :)

@Nebbles: I've finally finished the first 9 measures! The rest of the song is relatively easy from then on, so after my exams you'll see a lot more work getting done.

Well, I had myself 30 minutes to spare, so I decided to arrange a short but catchy piece of music from New Super Mario Bros. called Mega Mushroom! I also arranged a duet for people mad enough to tackle the top right-hand part. Enjoy! :D

Nebbles

Oooh yayyy!!!

XD I might show it to my piano teacher and be like "Dude look what I'm gonna learn."

fingerz

fingerz

I'm sorry guys, I haven't got much time at the moment due to my exams (I just finished my Psychology exam and my English one is this afternoon) but I managed to finish a 2-measure song last night. Yes, sad it is, but it's a song nevertheless. I hope you enjoy Start Your Engines (Race). :P

Nebbles

fingerz

Thanks Nebbles! Then I have to worry about a Maths exam next Tuesday. XD

fingerz

ALRIGHTY! I've done more work on Opelucid City (Black) and I'm almost half-way through it now. I also fixed the key signature for Start Your Engines (Race), but that's it for now. XD

Nebbles

fingerz

More work on Opelucid City (Black) has been done! I've completely finished the bass and now I'm writing out the last 20 measures of the right-hand. Won't be long now. I've added a couple of songs I would like to (eventually) arrange to my TO DO list. :P

I would just like to say that around next year in February, I start the serious years of my high school life, working towards my final score for getting into uni. This means I won't be anywhere near as active and my rate of pumping out arrangements will dramatically decrease. This can't be helped, and I'm sorry, so starting from the new year I'm going to arrange like I have never before! By the start of next February, I'm expecting a good chunk, if not all, of that TO DO list to be gone. You will get your arrangements. I. Will. Complete. That. List.

Wish me luck. :D

fingerz

Opelucid City (Black) is complete, Nebbles! I must say, I've enjoyed arranging this song. It has some really interesting rythms throughout it, especially the last six measures. I hope you all enjoy it! :D

Next up, Tabuu's Battle Theme from Super Smash Bros. Brawl for spitllama.

Nebbles