Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: fingerz on November 15, 2011, 12:44:22 PMHey Bloop, I checked the speed of the song with the original track of Glittertown, and it's the exact same speed.
1. Download this
2. Download this
3. Put those together in Windows Movie Maker
4. Play the whole song
5. Hear that glittertown-piano is a bit slower.

I made it super small because it is not that much slower.

fingerz

Ah, well I'll check that out on the weekend and fix that for you. Anything else? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

blueflower999

Oh my pork! You're doing Bulblax Kingdom?! I can't wait. :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Have you already done bulblax kingdom? cus I've had one done for quite some time now...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 16, 2011, 08:58:34 PMHave you already done bulblax kingdom? cus I've had one done for quite some time now...

Where? WHERE?! Me wanna, me wanna!!!!

Olimar12345

Oh yeah, it's been done for some time now, just waitin' for an update. I'll upload it when I get home.

The cool thing about that piece(Imo) was that you never herd the same melody twice-they had 4 diferent openings and 4 different endings. It just randomized the order they were played every time.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

...So that explains why it's so damn long, nearly 8 minutes! XD
Well, if you've already done it, Olimar, I'll take it off my list. I'm sure Olimar's is top notch, WarioMan. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

blueflower999

Well I just thank you both for doing a Pikmin song. Hope you can get another one going later!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Yes, anyone is allowed to request songs. I won't deny them, my list just grows longer. :P

blueflower999

How about the "boss battle" song from Pikmin 2? I always thought that was a cool song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8lvbkyVN0
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 17, 2011, 05:00:32 PMHow about the "boss battle" song from Pikmin 2? I always thought that was a cool song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8lvbkyVN0

Wow, I'm actually working on that one now! Its really interesting, 5/8 time with alot of off-beat hits! its a blast to count! lol.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012