Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I need to listen the duet version :P

(also, very minor nitpick, I've combined the songs once, and it seems the song was a VERY MUCH LITTLE BIT to slow.)

fingerz

Quote from: moose9045 on November 11, 2011, 06:53:22 PMJesus Christ you got the exact original feel of that song. Mad props to you bro, you swagged it out.
Hey, do you mind telling me what needs fixing on Mushroom Hill(It's a lot..) Just whenever you get a chance. Alright, peace.
Well, I've listened to it and I've compared it to the original. There's quite a bit of work to be done, but I haven't downloaded the song from YouTube yet so I can't start pulling it apart. I'll download it this weekend and figure out exactly what needs working on. :)

Quote from: Bloop on November 12, 2011, 12:58:02 AMI need to listen the duet version :P

(also, very minor nitpick, I've combined the songs once, and it seems the song was a VERY MUCH LITTLE BIT to slow.)
Do you want a duet of Glittertown? :P
It's too slow, eh? Well, I'll see what I can do about that. It can't be by much, though. I didn't pick it up. XD

Alrighty folks! I have a couple of modified songs for you and I've finished Stormy Sea and even made a duet! I don't even know how I managed to do this much considering the fact that I had a mound of homework to finish. Enjoy! :D

Next up, for Nebbles, is Opelucid City (Black).
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Quote from: Bloop on November 12, 2011, 12:58:02 AMI need to listen the duet version :P

Actually, are you talking about Oswald's Theme? If you are, you might want to tell me which part is a VERY MUCH LITTLE BIT too slow, because the tempo changes three times. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

fingerz

Quote from: Bloop on November 13, 2011, 11:19:55 PMNope, glittertown.
Oh, I'll check out that speed for you now and fix it. :)

Well, I've started working on Opelucid City (Black) and I tell ya, those first 9 measures are the hardest. The bass does some pretty interesting rythms and, just to top it off, the treble just goes ballistic. I'm doing well, though. XD

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Yeah, you're going to try and learn this, right? I'll make it as playable as possible.
The best part of the song is that after measure 9, the bass pretty much stays as a solid beat for the rest of the time. That makes my job a lot easier. :)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on November 14, 2011, 12:56:34 PMYeah, you're going to try and learn this, right? I'll make it as playable as possible.
The best part of the song is that after measure 9, the bass pretty much stays as a solid beat for the rest of the time. That makes my job a lot easier. :)

Me wanna too!  :D

fingerz

Quote from: Nebbles on November 14, 2011, 01:04:22 PMHell yeah I wanna learn it xD
Quote from: WarioMan98 on November 14, 2011, 02:02:16 PMMe wanna too!  :D
Hooray! I'll see how much I can get done during the week and I'll let you know how it goes. :)
Bloop, I'll fix Glittertown for you soon. :)

Bloop

Yay! You can delete Greenhorn Forest from Wario World out of the list then.

fingerz

Hey Bloop, I checked the speed of the song with the original track of Glittertown, and it's the exact same speed. If you're saying that it's taken faster in the Greenhorn Forest version, I'll just leave it at the one I arranged for. If you're going to play it like the Greenhorn Forest version, just play it faster than what I've already marked down. :)

I've done a little more work on Opelucid City (Black) and I've nearly finished the first 9 measures. The rythms are awesome and I'm getting through it. I'll finish those bars tomorrow. :D

fingerz

Oh yes, I have a question? No one has arranged and officially uploaded a version of Humoresque of a Little Dog (the SSBB version), have they? If not, and no one is working on it, you know where it's going. :P

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Oh yes! The Super Smash Bros. Brawl version is awesome! :D
I love how uplifting it is. I've been listening to it a lot at the moment. :)