News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

WELL FOLKS! I've decided to start up the working congnations of my mind! I'm now working on Tetris and these songs again! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Yay! About time too; you haven't posted in your thread for a whole month!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on September 23, 2011, 08:43:27 PMWELL FOLKS! I've decided to start up the working congnations of my mind! I'm now working on Tetris and these songs again! :D

Lol congnations? Anyway I hope you're not angry with me for arranging the Staff Roll of Bowser's Inside Story. Feel free to rearrange it if you wish, there's a good chance you'll do a better job. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Omg! D: I have missed your elemental palace, final battle duet, and hidden highland arrangement, among others!! I will look at these tomorrow! (How did I miss that?)

fingerz

INTERNET FINALLY!
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2011, 07:23:52 AMLol congnations? Anyway I hope you're not angry with me for arranging the Staff Roll of Bowser's Inside Story. Feel free to rearrange it if you wish, there's a good chance you'll do a better job. :D
Don't worry Slow! I'm not angry! It's good you made a solo sheet 'cause I was planning to make a duet. :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2011, 06:35:53 PMOmg! D: I have missed your elemental palace, final battle duet, and hidden highland arrangement, among others!! I will look at these tomorrow! (How did I miss that?)
Hahaha! Tell me what you think. :)

Everyone! I haven't been able to arrange since I'm in Japan at the current moment, but I've still been able to arrange before I went away. They'll be up some time today. :D
Heartwarming: This turned out very well and I'm very proud of it! I've moved some of the left hand parts down an octave so it doesn't clash and, personally, I think it sounds better and it's also PLAYABLE. :P
Foggy Forest (Duet): Sorry Slow, I couldn't make a solo sheet because there were way too many parts that complete the melody of the song. Every hand in this arrangement is being used for a voice and it sounds pretty darn good to me. I consider it one of my best duets to date. :D
I had started Team Charm's Theme and will continue with it when I get home.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Team Charm is the PMD equivalent of Gary Oak :P

I am so amazed with your "Heartwarming" arrangement fingerz. The song reminds me of a sweet Italian lullaby, and you re-captured that feeling into your arrangement so well. I believe the PMD 1 equivalent of this song, "Awakening", is virtually identical to "Heartwarming", so when submission time rolls around, you can submit the song to both the PMD 1 and PMD 2 sections.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 03, 2011, 08:01:24 PMHeartwarming and Foggy Forest are both awesome.   :)
Thanks Clanker! :D

Quote from: Bespinben on October 03, 2011, 08:52:58 PMTeam Charm is the PMD equivalent of Gary Oak :P

I am so amazed with your "Heartwarming" arrangement fingerz. The song reminds me of a sweet Italian lullaby, and you re-captured that feeling into your arrangement so well. I believe the PMD 1 equivalent of this song, "Awakening", is virtually identical to "Heartwarming", so when submission time rolls around, you can submit the song to both the PMD 1 and PMD 2 sections.
Thanks Bespinben! I'm so damn suprised both these arrangements turned out so well even though I took a break. Sometimes people just need breaks. :)

SlowPokemon

Foggy Forest ~ Looks good. The left hand in piano one has some really shady-looking overlapping parts.

Heartwarming ~ Perfect!

Hidden Highland ~ You have the really weird rhythm down perfectly, my only complaint is that it feels unfinished and it seems that there is not enough in the bass.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2011, 04:29:39 AMFoggy Forest ~ Looks good. The left hand in piano one has some really shady-looking overlapping parts.
Yeah, the French Horn and Strings parts overlap. It sounds good with the contrast in the actual piece, so I've added as much in as I can without making it sound horrible with clashing notes.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2011, 04:29:39 AMHeartwarming ~ Perfect!
YEAH! I thought I did a very good job with this song.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2011, 04:29:39 AMHidden Highland ~ You have the really weird rhythm down perfectly, my only complaint is that it feels unfinished and it seems that there is not enough in the bass.
Well, when I get home I'll have a look at it. The bass doesn't actually do a lot throughout this song, but I'll try to give it more life. :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on October 04, 2011, 04:46:14 AMYeah, the French Horn and Strings parts overlap. It sounds good with the contrast in the actual piece, so I've added as much in as I can without making it sound horrible with clashing notes.
YEAH! I thought I did a very good job with this song.
Well, when I get home I'll have a look at it. The bass doesn't actually do a lot throughout this song, but I'll try to give it more life. :)

Foggy Forest- it sounds fine, but I meant it would be extremely awkward to play.

Hidden Highland- yeah I know it's difficult to arrange songs with little bass xD it's not a huge deal.

fingerz

Hm. Foggy Forest could be played as a Duet (awkward), but I left both hands together because it's a hell of a lot easier to play seperately on two pianos. I'll see what I can do for both. :D

fingerz

ALRIGHTY! I AM BACK IN MY HOME COUNTRY NOW!
Work shall commence very soon, but please don't expect for a little while. I have a clarient exam next Friday so the pressure is on and a piano exam within the next month. XD

spitllama

Quote from: fingerz on October 12, 2011, 01:50:34 PMALRIGHTY! I AM BACK IN MY HOME COUNTRY NOW!
Work shall commence very soon, but please don't expect for a little while. I have a clarient exam next Friday so the pressure is on and a piano exam within the next month. XD

Could NOT figure out what this was for the longest time. I was like OMG WHAT IS THIS EXCITING AUSTRALIAN THING CALLED THE CLARIENT???
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on October 12, 2011, 10:17:27 PMCould NOT figure out what this was for the longest time. I was like OMG WHAT IS THIS EXCITING AUSTRALIAN THING CALLED THE CLARIENT???
Hehehe... Sorry 'bout that. I was in a rush. XD

ANYWAYS, Team Charm's Theme is complete, Warioman! Come and check it out! I must admit, it was quite an easy song to write out, but very hard to play, especially the last 8 bars. Tell me what you think! :)