News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I'm debating on Japanese or Chinese classes (or Photography ones). It is a hard decision on what to take.

fingerz

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 15, 2011, 12:55:02 PMI'm debating on Japanese or Chinese classes (or Photography ones). It is a hard decision on what to take.
I'd go with what you enjoy the most. What do you enjoy the most out of those choices above?
Also, I went to get the mail from my letterbox yesterday and guess what I found? A postcard from DrP!! :D :D
Thanks DrP! I'd completely forgotten until now, so I'll send you a postcard ASAP! :)

I did a bit more work on Final Battle (Duet) this morning and found that I had wrong notes in my original. XD
Fixed them.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Well... it's not a preference of enjoyment
It would be Japanese for shits and giggles, Chinese for future practices or Photography so I can learn to really exploit the uses on my SLR.

fingerz

FINISHED! Final Battle (Duet) is done! ;D
I've fixed a couple of other sheets too.

Starting Heartwarming now. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Thanks Bespinben! I'm glad you like it. :D
Now someone needs to play it. :P

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

The bass at the start of the song is gonna kill someone. XD

Bespinben

You mean where the left hand starts doing those sixteenth note runs at the beginning of the repeat? If so, then yes, it would pose quite a challenge. However, you did spread that part out between the first and second pianos, so at least it'll be easier as a whole instead having one person try to do those runs all by him/herself.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 14, 2011, 05:19:31 PMAhahaha.

It's okay, I'm sick too :'(
Guess what... oh the pain in my sinuses.

Quote from: fingerz on August 16, 2011, 03:53:56 PMFINISHED! Final Battle (Duet) is done! ;D
Pretty amazing!

Oritendo

Fingerz, can I ask why your name is, fingerz? btw, love the theme "Oh No! from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky".  ;)

fingerz

Thanks Orintendo! I'm glad you like my arrangement "Oh No!" :)
My nickname is Fingerz 'cause my friend gave me that nickname, plus I have piano fingers. ;)

Oritendo

SlowPokemon

Fingerz, here is your Spinda's Cafe error. The first two measures are what you have in your duet, the second two measures are what it should be.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Thanks, Slow! I'll have a look at that and correct mine when I can. :D