News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 04, 2011, 06:54:04 AMElemental Palace: Why a pickup measure? I would start the song on the first beat. Also, a legato would be nice. Oh! And a marcato on those Gs on the left hand. Moonview Highway is really impresive, BTW!    :)
Pickup measure is in the acutal song, so I'm gonna keep that in, even if it bothers you. :P
Legato is added! Marcato is added!
Moonview Highway has had a little bit of tweaking due to incorrect timing. That's what you get when you copy and paste! XD
Moonview Highway (Duet) is finished and I'm uploading it now!

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 04, 2011, 06:54:04 AMEDIT: Almost forgot!
Amity Square         Amity Square (Duet)
This is what you were looking for, right?   ;)
GOOD SIR!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! ;D

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 04, 2011, 06:54:04 AMOh! And one more thing, I can´t delete or move my files on my upload page, could you please fix that?  :-\
Fixed. You're now a moderator of mah site. Just don't touch anything you're not meant to. :P

ALSO! Slow, I'm planning to start Hidden Land now but I'll need someone to make the specific sheet(s) for me!
Thanks again everyone! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Wow, that Moonview Highway duet is AMAZING. Just amazing.

YES Hidden Land! Awesome song. Perhaps once you finish that, you could also arrange Hidden Highland since it's also very awesome and immediately follows Hidden Land in the OST  ;D.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Moonveiw Highway is really good! Really accurate and is playable(Well almost, if only it didn't have those crazy semi-quavers :/ )! Thank you!

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on August 04, 2011, 02:53:43 PMFixed. You're now a moderator of mah site. Just don't touch anything you're not meant to. :P

Don´t worry, I won´t!  ;D
Thanks again.

EDIT: Here. Two more blank sheets for your "Hidden Land" arrangements:
Hidden Land    Hidden Land (Duet)

SlowPokemon

Now to bother you and add something to your TO DO list if you wish; Stormy Sea from PMD.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on August 05, 2011, 12:51:14 AMWow, that Moonview Highway duet is AMAZING. Just amazing.

YES Hidden Land! Awesome song. Perhaps once you finish that, you could also arrange Hidden Highland since it's also very awesome and immediately follows Hidden Land in the OST  ;D.
Thanks Bespinben! Slow actually requested that one too. Righ after Hidden Land. :)

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 05, 2011, 03:48:33 AMDon´t worry, I won´t!  ;D
Thanks again.

EDIT: Here. Two more blank sheets for your "Hidden Land" arrangements:
Hidden Land    Hidden Land (Duet)
Thanks again WarioMan! :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 05, 2011, 06:59:54 AMNow to bother you and add something to your TO DO list if you wish; Stormy Sea from PMD.
Added! I'll do that after Oswald's Theme. :)

Also guys, thanks to a VERY kind person I now have Finale 2011. If YOU need any sheets made, just ask. :P
I've redone all my arrangements; 8vas/8vbs, key signatures, duets and time signatures. I'm currently uploading them all so nothing will work for a while. When I next post they'll be ready. Until then. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I have a song to be requested if you want... >3>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: Dudeman on August 07, 2011, 02:44:50 PMOoo! Me! Me! Pick me! I need help!
Help with?

Quote from: Nebbles on August 07, 2011, 02:57:24 PMI have a song to be requested if you want... >3>
Go ahead! I'll take any request! :)

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

:D If you would be so kind, I've been dying to see sheet music for Opelucid City from Pokemon Black.

fingerz

Quote from: Dudeman on August 07, 2011, 03:06:28 PMMaking sheets. I have several MUS files that are incomplete.
Aye, aye! What have you got those files uploaded to? (eg. MegaUpload)

Quote from: Nebbles on August 07, 2011, 03:07:41 PM:D If you would be so kind, I've been dying to see sheet music for Opelucid City from Pokemon Black.
I knew someone was going to ask me this eventually. XD
Consider it done!

Nebbles

OH MY GOD YAY

It'll be a good while until I'm up to that skill level (I mean holy balls that song is fast) but still I have it for future reference!!! Thank you! :D