Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

if you go on the main site. it's the file that is next to EVERY sheet on the site.

It's the file that the program most of us arrangers use recognizes. Finale saves it's files in the form of an MUS.

Oritendo

that doesn't really answer my question; I guess it was partially my fault: I meant a description of the file .mus because my computer doesn't allow me to open it.

Jub3r7

Open .mus files with a free Finale Reader download here.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Pretty much. I gave you the description. that program finale is the only thing that opens MUS's. because it is a file that is branded by FInale. .mus is short for "music", it's saving the physical score of the sheet in a file that is finale specific. It's not saving the sound like the midi does, just the structure. Finale reader will also save the files as MIDI if you want.

fingerz

Quote from: Ganondorf on July 12, 2011, 08:12:42 PMAs long as you don't play the highest or lowest note on the tenths in the Byrne Battle, it is playable. I can see that. It'd be hard to master, but it is certainly playable.

Edit: Also, Fingerz, the mid-boss battle for the Spirit Tower is the same song as the Boss Battle for Phantom Hourglass. You might to make two copies for both games or something.
I've edited Fight Against Byrne so it's slightly easier to play.

Yes, I've play both games and I might just put it under the original game it came from. Catching a Rabbit is also from Phantom Hourglass, when you're fishing.

New songs for everyone! I don't have time to put 'em up now but they'll be up by tomorrow. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Awwww, it would've been cool to see them now  :-\  Oh well  ;D
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Sorry. It'll take an hour to upload all the songs I've finished and edited.

GOOD NEWS!! I've fixed all the repeat signs in duets and now they all repeat (when I upload them)!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

Quote from: fingerz on July 17, 2011, 03:27:52 PMI've edited Fight Against Byrne so it's slightly easier to play.

Yes, I've play both games and I might just put it under the original game it came from. Catching a Rabbit is also from Phantom Hourglass, when you're fishing.

New songs for everyone! I don't have time to put 'em up now but they'll be up by tomorrow. :)

I'd put the song under the original game. It probably doesn't matter much, but I just figure that a song should be known by its original name because that was its original purpose and what it was first composed for. Also, new songs! Can't wait to hear them.
Guitar and video games.

NasiDe

When I can, I'll take a look at the new version of the Byrne Battle. I've been trying to play the original. xD

fingerz

There you go folks! All the new songs have been uploaded, all the duets have been fixed and I've added a help corner. :)

Now I need to prepare some arrangements for the update.

Bloop

Is it possible to play the original mus of cavi cape? :P

Also, I'm working on the tempo changes etc

EDIT: Done with both Cavi Cape's:
[MUS]
Duet: [MUS]

EDIT 2: Sword Training needed a lot more then a tempo change. Lot's of grace notes and 8va bars. :P
[MUS]

EDIT 3:
Duet: [MUS]

DonValentino

Just checked your "Fishing (Duet)" arrangement, and I have the feeling that is the same as the normal one but only split in two parts with some extra notes. I would recommend to put those extra notes on the second layer of the normal arrangement. Be careful, some duets are unnecessary! Just a note, as I see you do a duet for almost every normal arrangement.

fingerz

Quote from: WarioMan98 on July 19, 2011, 11:41:23 AMJust checked your "Fishing (Duet)" arrangement, and I have the feeling that is the same as the normal one but only split in two parts with some extra notes. I would recommend to put those extra notes on the second layer of the normal arrangement. Be careful, some duets are unnecessary! Just a note, as I see you do a duet for almost every normal arrangement.
Yeah, the only difference is those few notes. Still, I think it would be fun to play as a duet. I love making duets now. :P

THANK YOU SO MUCH BLOOP!! I'll download them over the weekend and get them up. Yeah, sorry about the grace notes and 8vas. I was planning to do them myself when I got Finale Notepad 2011. No, Cavi Cape Original can't be played. I needed that version though. The idea of the originals is so if people don't want to play a duet, they can pick and choose parts from the Original to play. :)

Thanks everyone! :D

fingerz

I went to the library on the weekend so I could download the songs you edited Bloop, and guess what I completely forgot to do whilst I was there: the songs. XD
GOD DAMNIT!! They'll be up by next weekend. ;)

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on July 24, 2011, 11:06:33 PMI went to the library on the weekend so I could download the songs you edited Bloop, and guess what I completely forgot to do whilst I was there: the songs. XD
GOD DAMNIT!! They'll be up by next weekend. ;)

Ouch...