Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on May 25, 2011, 05:38:36 PMYes, that's exactly why I'm making a duet. The solo is nice for someone who just wants to show off their ability to play a really cool right hand. The duet will give it a complete sound with the lower parts in the treble.
I'm thinking about arranging a couple of songs from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, such as one of the upbeat Battle Themes... anyone else got any ideas even though my TO DO list is already exploading? :P

Now, when you say so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZ_hU0da0k  ;D
I know! I know I´m crazy at requesting, but... sniff...
BTW, you´re welcome! (just in case: it´s about your commentary below your avatar  ;))

fingerz

You know I love adding stuff to my TO DO list. I'll add this one too. :)

Yes, about that under my avatar, I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful coments suggestions! I don't know what I'd do without you all. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Route 228 (Night) (Duet) is finished! Hope you like it and tell me what you think!
Next up, Stark Mountain. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Korados

Strange, I can't remember that tune, but it's been a while since I played Platinum. :D Thank you very much for that!

DonValentino

Quote from: Korados on May 30, 2011, 10:27:05 AMStrange, I can't remember that tune, but it's been a while since I played Platinum. :D Thank you very much for that!

Maybe because the Day versions is VERY different to the Night one, not like other Night-Day songs.  :P
I prefer the Day version, personally...  ;)

fingerz

The day version brings out the melody whilst the night version brings out the sub melody. We all have our own preferences. :D

fingerz

Sorry for the delay with songs guys! I have been studying and revising for all of the weekend that just went (Psychology, Maths and Japanese exams), but I promise I'll start again next weekend. :)

fingerz

Alrighty!
Finished Stark Mountain, scrapped the order of my TO DO list and went on to Route 205, made a duet, listen to M&L: PiT soundtrack and decided to do a song from there and now working on Battle on the Tracks.
Enjoy! ;D

SlowPokemon

...there is already a Route 205 duet on the site...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2011, 08:04:16 PM...there is already a Route 205 duet on the site...
it's not all that great.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Is there now? Well, we'll have to see which one is better. ;)

fingerz

Fixed something in Battle Clear Fanfare!

Also, *cries* Route 205 (Night) was for nothing. I just realised Clanker wanted Route 225... :'(

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on June 13, 2011, 09:16:54 PMFixed something in Battle Clear Fanfare!

Also, *cries* Route 205 (Night) was for nothing. I just realised Clanker wanted Route 225... :'(
What! I don't remember making a request! And no arrangement is for nothing. Now we have Route 205 (Night) as well :D

fingerz

Thanks Clanker! Battle on the Tracks is now finished.

DonValentino

Well, I requested Route 225 (Night) some time ago... Don´t know if someone requested Route 205 too, but as Clanker says, now we have it!  :D

Oh BTW, I can´t remember, but could you resize the page size on FN2008? Only because on your "Battle on the Tracks" arrangement, there is a measure that creates another page with only that measure (nonsense, I know, it could resize automatically  :P). Just to let you know! Great arrangements, as usually.

Note?: When you´re going to print, you should be environmentally-friendly, right?  ;D