News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Wow. Is this Opelucid City you're talking about? I'm interested to see if it can actually be played! :D
Keep me posted if you're going to take on this piece. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on May 18, 2011, 05:13:12 PMI was expecting their team to have more of a role than just being utterly annoying. :P
Wigglytuff put his moves to good use on them.

I expected you to actually be able to fight them, but no.

Quote from: fingerz on May 18, 2011, 05:26:02 PMWow. Is this Opelucid City you're talking about? I'm interested to see if it can actually be played! :D
Keep me posted if you're going to take on this piece. :)

Me and my teacher played Rowdy Rumble, it was fun. Also, issue with Spinda's Cafe (inaccurate notes): At the part after the "introduction" (I can't give you the actual measures since no Finale), you have incorrect notes... I know that you have the melody going down full steps rather than half steps, but I can't tell you what measure...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: fingerz on May 18, 2011, 05:13:12 PMI was expecting their team to have more of a role than just being utterly annoying. :P
Wigglytuff put his moves to good use on them.
although it's strange how a pokemon that looks dumb is super-strong, like wigglytuff.  :o

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

JDMEK5

Could you post links to midi? I can't read mus. :-[
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 18, 2011, 05:34:10 PMAlso, issue with Spinda's Cafe (inaccurate notes): At the part after the "introduction" (I can't give you the actual measures since no Finale), you have incorrect notes... I know that you have the melody going down full steps rather than half steps, but I can't tell you what measure...
By full steps and half steps I take you're talking about tones and semitones? I'm not entirely sure what part of the melody is wrong after the intro, but I'll double check it and, if you can, could you perhaps time the place where it's wrong and give me the area (eg. 1 min 23 secs).
Thanks Slow. :)

@JDMEK5: Which song(s)?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Ah, I see. It's the part with the two semiquavers leading on to the next bar. Am I right? :P
I'll check it out and fix it for you. :)

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Yes, two of my arrangements are in FN2011, but the rest are FN2008.
I'll fix that song for you over the weekend Slow. :)

fingerz

Checked the song for you Slow and found nothing wrong with the melody... It could be that I changed the base slightly so it actually sounds good on piano, but other than that I can't find anything else... :S
Sorry.

fingerz

Route 228 is finished! I'm now working on the Duet version of it and it should be done by next Monday. Enjoy! :)

Clanker37

Route 228 is really good. But it could do with some 8av in some parts. But apart from that it's flawless.

fingerz

By that you mean putting 8av above the really high parts? Yes... well... I'm using Finale Notepad 2008 and you can't add in 8va's... XD
Thanks anyway! If you liked the single sheet, just wait 'til you hear the duet. :)

Sekter77

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the duet. The original song is quite good, and I'm not sure that a one player arrangement can really get the full feel of the song. It is good, but it just feels incomplete.
Guitar and video games.

fingerz

Yes, that's exactly why I'm making a duet. The solo is nice for someone who just wants to show off their ability to play a really cool right hand. The duet will give it a complete sound with the lower parts in the treble.
I'm thinking about arranging a couple of songs from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, such as one of the upbeat Battle Themes... anyone else got any ideas even though my TO DO list is already exploading? :P