News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hi everyone! I've actually got a NEW arrangement for you today! I've done a Duet (Two Pianos) version of Lorule Field from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 'cause I LOVE this tune SOOOO much! I was devastated when it disappeared after completing all the temples... :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! I haven't made it my most playable arrangement, but it's certainly an impressive one. To me, it's a great way to show that my skills have been improving whilst not doing any arranging this year. XD

NEW! Lorule Field (Duet) from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
[Two Pianos ZIP]

Well, I've decided that I'm gonna arrange one new piece every time I finish revamping one of my old ones, just to keep me interested and hopefully you as well! Also, I've changed my TO DO list to a CONSIDERATION list as I may or may not do those tunes. And I won't tell you which one I'm working on so you'll have to wait and see it when I've finished it! Exciting, no? ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

fingerz

Oh yeah, it's being done! It's just that I might change my mind about a few of 'em, that's all. I WILL get around to it sometime soon, it's just that I'm gonna do some other things first. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

TheZeldaPianist275

Fingerz, this is fabulous.  Such a good arrangement.  I just have a couple thoughts:

1) Shouldn't there be three flats?  Isn't it in C minor?  Am I making a noob mistake?

2) When you first enter a section of the field for the first time, Hilda gives you a little intro before launching into the main theme.  Whenever this happens, though, there's about a 6-measure awesome sounding intro to what you've arranged.  Would you consider adding that in?

You can hear it right about 30:50.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 03, 2013, 06:18:04 PM1) Shouldn't there be three flats?  Isn't it in C minor?  Am I making a noob mistake?

Yep it's in C minor.

And welcome back Fingerz :)
inb4 late

fingerz

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 03, 2013, 06:18:04 PMFingerz, this is fabulous.  Such a good arrangement.  I just have a couple thoughts:
Yay! I'm glad you like it! I thoroughly enjoyed arranging this one! It took me a bit of time, but I'm glad it turned out alright. I can happily say that it's my favourite arrangement now! :D

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 03, 2013, 06:18:04 PM1) Shouldn't there be three flats?  Isn't it in C minor?  Am I making a noob mistake?
Yeah, I thought it was in C minor, but after listening to it for a bit, I decided that it's actually a C dorian (B flat major starting on C). If you do protest that that's not the case, just let me know and I'll change it. XD

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 03, 2013, 06:18:04 PM2) When you first enter a section of the field for the first time, Hilda gives you a little intro before launching into the main theme.  Whenever this happens, though, there's about a 6-measure awesome sounding intro to what you've arranged.  Would you consider adding that in?
I actually wanted to add this is, but I couldn't find a good recording of that intro... I'll look around for something decent and add that to my arrangement soon. :)

Well folks! I'm finished with my revamping of Opelucid City (White) for single sheet and two pianos! MY GOD WAS THERE A LOT WRONG WITH IT!! I spent roughly 8 hours reworking these damn things! But, after all of that I'm finally satisfied with them. Tell me what ya think! :D

I also have another song for you all! I was going to do something else from A Link Between Worlds, but I was listening to a particular piece and decided to do it instead. So, I present you with VS Dark Rust Theme from Super Pokemon Rumble! It's literally my most impossible piece yet! You'll see what I mean when you listen to it. Personally, it's a very powerful piece and I LOVE it sooooo much! If anyone could learn to play this, I'd be their number one fan forever! :P

NEW! VS Dark Rust Theme from Super Pokémon Rumble/Pokémon Rumble Blast
[Original/Playable ZIP]

I haven't put that on the front page of my arrangement thread because I've gone over the 40,000 character limit per post... WHAT DO I DO?? :( Should I make a second page here now and create a link from the first one to here? Any ideas?!? XDDD

By the way, thanks Deku! It feels great to finally have the freedom to arrange again. I can't wait to produce some good-quality works to impress you all once again. :)

SlowPokemon

Don't make a second thread, just a second post if you have to. But I'd recommend taking away all of your formatting. Looking at your first post, your arrangements are italicized, bold and blue, and you really only need one of them if that. I recommend bolding your arrangements, since the color formatting takes a lot of characters. If you do that for all of your arrangements you can get a bit more room. Also your opening paragraph is quite long.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Oh, another way is instead of listing every individual arrangement, just create categories.

i.e., make a heading "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" and under that put all of your arrangements from that game so you don't need to type "from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" for every single arrangement. That also would make your post a lot easier to read.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

You can try sending Jamaha a PM and see if he'll increase it a little.

fingerz

Please don't post anything right now!! I'm currently trying to make a new page for my second 'front page' for my arrangements, so just let me finish this and then you can post again. :)

fingerz

fingerz

Now I'm up to 14! Just need to do 15 to make it to a new page. :)

fingerz

Alrighty! Sorry about all of that! Now I can fix it up. :)