Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

If you would like a simplified version of a song, just let me know! :D
Make sure you tell me if you want the Overworld or Main Theme, 'cause they're both very different songs. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

You have to have your average completion time all the way down to the second. Just because it's funny being so accurate. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

That is accurate! 3.3 days is exactly 3 days, 7 hours, 12 minutes. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 06, 2012, 01:01:44 PMIf you would like a simplified version of a song, just let me know! :D
Make sure you tell me if you want the Overworld or Main Theme, 'cause they're both very different songs. :)

Lol no thanks...I'll stick with my own version and make it a bit more accurate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I've fixed up Jazzy Overworld and Jazzy Overworld (Duet)! I realised I was missing a 4-bar intro. XD

Meta-Ridley

FINGERZ I really need you to do that SSBB Legend of Zelda Main Theme arrangement, its for an assignment (I'm going to make variations of it) So can you make it on top of your priority arranging list? PRETTY PLEASE?

fingerz

Meta-Ridley

fingerz

WHOA! You do realise I'm in my senior years of high school, right? I have to do a minimum of 4 hours study! XD

I really don't think I'd be able to get it done by then. Sorry. I'll start working on it when I can, but if I were you, I'd ask Deku or Shado or someone else who's got the time right now to whip it up for you. Sorry! XD

Meta-Ridley

Hahaha sure, no problem. I didn't realise that you have do SOO much study!!!!
I'll just try my best to figure it out by ear.

fingerz

Spitllama and I have put our heads together to arrange Great Fairy's Fountain Theme (Duet) from The Legend of Zelda: 25th Anniversary CD! Make sure you check out this fine arrangement! :D

fingerz

*cough cough*

I understand it's been a little while... Understatement, I know. I've been busy! But, I do have something for you! I've completed a better version of Waluigi Pinball from Mario Kart DS because we know it needed a replacement. I hope you all like it! :D

DonValentino

Nice one! Also, one little thing... Don't you think is time to organize your arrangements by game? Searching a song is becoming harder and harder with new updates.  :P

Something like, y'know:
                                  [Console] Game name
                                         - Name of song 1 [Mus] ...
                                         - Name of song 2 [Mus] ...
                                         (And so on)

spitllama

And alphabetical order! (just a suggestion :))
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Yup! I'll work on that so it's easier to find songs. :)

Also, I've done a new version of Ice Cavern from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time because the other one I was learning was so wrong it wasn't funny.