News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hang on, wait, WHAT!?
Greenhorn Ruins from Wario World is the same music as Glittertown from Wario Land: The Shake Dimension! ...You have checked out that arrangement of mine, right Bloop?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

I am so excited! Thanks Fingerz! I still love this song even after a year of not touching the game haha. This song was what brought me back to ninsheet in the first place.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on November 10, 2011, 04:59:11 PMI am so excited! Thanks Fingerz! I still love this song even after a year of not touching the game haha. This song was what brought me back to ninsheet in the first place.
Excellent! So, are you going to arrange a duet?

Quote from: Nebbles on November 10, 2011, 05:00:56 PM-checks list- Ohhh Stormy Sea is next?? Cool!
Yeah, you posted 20 seconds after Slow, so his request is first, then it's yours. Opelucid City (Black) shouldn't be too hard considering I've already arranged the White version of that. It just makes my job easier. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

If one of my hallmates will play it with me... then yes probably.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Show 'em that sheet and they'll want to play it with you. :P

If anyone hears from Bloop, tell him to check out my post above. XD

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on November 10, 2011, 05:03:59 PMExcellent! So, are you going to arrange a duet?
Yeah, you posted 20 seconds after Slow, so his request is first, then it's yours. Opelucid City (Black) shouldn't be too hard considering I've already arranged the White version of that. It just makes my job easier. :D

20 SECONDS GRRRRRR >:C

xD Nah, still, stormy sea is cool. I'm so excited for mine though!! :3

fingerz

Yep, Stormy Sea is 6/4 with the occasional 5/4 bar to bring emphasis on the start of the phrase again. I might make a duet of it as well because the bass is so simple and the song will sound empty without the string part.

I'm going to enjoy figuring out all those techno rythms and notes for your song, Nebbles. Still, I know a trickier song which I hope no one ever asks me to arrange. XD

Nebbles

fingerz

I'll never tell you! I'll only tell you it's from Wario Land: The Shake Dimension.

fingerz

I am too! Beware though, I've just received a tonne of homework for my upcoming Psychology, English and Maths exams. I mightn't have a lot of time to arrange for the next couple of weeks. XD

It seems every time I finish a song I'm given another 2 or more requests to do. At least it's keeping me busy. :D

Bloop

Quote from: fingerz on November 10, 2011, 05:14:18 PMShow 'em that sheet and they'll want to play it with you. :P

If anyone hears from Bloop, tell him to check out my post above. XD

Wait, you already did it? I linked to Greenhorn Ruins because it's actually the same and didn't wanted to be arrogant linking to glittertown :P

fingerz

Yep. It's been done Bloop. WOW, how quick was that? :P
Check it out! :D

moose9045

Jesus Christ you got the exact original feel of that song. Mad props to you bro, you swagged it out.
Hey, do you mind telling me what needs fixing on Mushroom Hill(It's a lot..) Just whenever you get a chance. Alright, peace.