News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Good. I'm only adding songs that I've edited quite a lot in though. It's still their song, I've just made my contribution. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

ALRIGHTY! I've added Artifact Acquisition Fanfare to my arrangement list because I completely changed it. Not that awesome, though. Only four measures long. Still, enjoy! XD

Two new requests added!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

With the site being down yesterday/today, it stuffed up my front page. Just letting you know I fixed it. Thank god I saved my front page in a notepad doc. :P

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

fingerz

fingerz

Third post in a row.

WarioMan, do you have any *cough* requests *cough* for me? ;)

fingerz

Fourth post in a row. Nobody can stop me now! :D

Anyways, I couldn't sleep last night so I started arranging Oswald's Theme, and I've finished the Slow Part. I actually really like this song, but it's going to be difficult to make it a solo sheet in some parts. Still, I'll manage it. :)

spitllama

Great Fingerz!

A two-piano/duet would work too, but then I wouldn't get to play it as much. Use your judgement I guess haha. I may check which parts were missing from the solo and make a follow-up duet/two-piano piece after if you don't want to do it ;D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Just saying, I can't wait for your arrangement of Opelucid city~

...as long as it's a solo XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Ohohoho! I get it! :3
Of course! Go ahead! But please... MAKE ME PROUD!  ;D That song is my favorite in WLSI!  ::)

As all of you should know, I finished Pikmin 2! So, fingerz... I'm going to suggest a different style this time... Would you mind to do "Bulblax Kingdom" for me? I was going to do it myself, but looking at my to-do list and other businesses, I'm afraid I wouldn't complete it until 2012! So yeah... Please? :S 

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on November 07, 2011, 01:35:33 PMGreat Fingerz!

A two-piano/duet would work too, but then I wouldn't get to play it as much. Use your judgement I guess haha. I may check which parts were missing from the solo and make a follow-up duet/two-piano piece after if you don't want to do it ;D
You can make a two-piano/duet for it if you want. I'll see how I feel after finishing this arrangement. :)

Quote from: Nebbles on November 07, 2011, 01:44:50 PMJust saying, I can't wait for your arrangement of Opelucid city~

...as long as it's a solo XD
Aye aye! I'm planning to do a solo sheet and, if I like the song a lot, I'll arrange a duet too.

Quote from: WarioMan98 on November 07, 2011, 01:49:41 PMOhohoho! I get it! :3
Of course! Go ahead! But please... MAKE ME PROUD!  ;D That song is my favorite in WLSI!  ::)

As all of you should know, I finished Pikmin 2! So, fingerz... I'm going to suggest a different style this time... Would you mind to do "Bulblax Kingdom" for me? I was going to do it myself, but looking at my to-do list and other businesses, I'm afraid I wouldn't complete it until 2012! So yeah... Please? :S 
Haha! I'm planning to nail the piano part for you! I'm still figuring out how I'm going to add in the low bass part with the piano though, 'cause it sounds like the piano spans more than a right-hand can reach. Still, I'll worry about that when I get to it. :D
Ooh, I haven't arranged any Pikmin before. I love the songs though. Consider it added!

Bloop

fingerz

Quote from: Bloop on November 08, 2011, 05:34:40 AMDo these please.
Consider them added!

Spitllama! Oswald's Theme is done! It was quite a challenge making it playable with all the different voices, but I managed it. I'm moving on to Stormy Sea now, so you can arrange a duet using what I've got there if you want. It shouldn't be too hard either, considering I've added in all the voices except for the backing in the Proudly! part. :P

Also, I couldn't help myself but I arranged Multiplayer Miss, which is my smallest arrangement by date. Check it out! XD