Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: fingerz on August 07, 2011, 03:10:00 PMAye, aye! What have you got those files uploaded to? (eg. MegaUpload)
Anything that's NOT MediaFire (such as MegaUpload).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Quote from: Dudeman on August 07, 2011, 03:18:59 PMAnything that's NOT MediaFire (such as MegaUpload).
Downloaded 'em and willhave them ready by tomorrow.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

*Phew*... It's all done! Everything should work now! Just tell me if any of the links are broken. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

All right! Congrats on the Finale upgrade. And it's also great that you're willing to take on all these requests and the massive to-do list.
Guitar and video games.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on August 09, 2011, 07:21:01 PMSo what did you decide on Tabuu's theme?
Well, this song is much easier to arrange because of my upgrade, so I'll take it. :)

Hidden Land and N's Room are finished!
Hidden Land has some... interesting... chords in it. Also, this song fits 6/4 time much better than 4/4. And please don't comment on the stupid 5/4 then 7/4 part. The tempo reverts back to A Tempo there so it's better just to do it that way.
N's Room is awesome. Seriously. :D

spitllama

Woop woop thanks!

Oh btw, how did you get your upgrade if you don't mind me asking
Submissions Page

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on August 10, 2011, 09:21:39 PMWoop woop thanks!

Oh btw, how did you get your upgrade if you don't mind me asking
A good friend of mine bought if for me. :)

spitllama

I see how it is. It's all about the who you know :P
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Nebbles

Sorry if you don't mind me asking, how is Opeclucid city coming along?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: Nebbles on August 11, 2011, 10:57:14 PMSorry if you don't mind me asking, how is Opeclucid city coming along?
Wow! I hate to be frank Nebbles, but here's my list of requests so far. XD

Arranging now (56% Complete) Hidden Highland from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Heartwarming from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Foggy Forest from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Team Charm's Theme from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Glittertown from Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
Oswald's Theme from Epic Mickey
Stormy Sea from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Opelucid City (Black) from Pokémon Black/White Versions
Tabuu's Battle Theme from Super Smash Bros Brawl

Sorry 'bout that. If I've got enough time this weekend, I'll bump it up and finish it for you quite quickly. :)

SlowPokemon

Hidden Land is extremely epic! I love it and (surprisingly considering how picky I am) I have no complaints. Fantastic! This song is so nostalgic; and the 6/4 time signature must have been confusing.  :-\ Can't wait for Hidden Highland!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2011, 06:28:39 PMHidden Land is extremely epic! I love it and (surprisingly considering how picky I am) I have no complaints. Fantastic! This song is so nostalgic; and the 6/4 time signature must have been confusing.  :-\ Can't wait for Hidden Highland!
I find it how ironic when you posted this. Just as I uploaded it. :D
I was in a CBF mood when I finished it, so no duet.

I've started working on a duet of my first arrangement with the actual bass part. I dare someone to play it when it's finished. :P
I've added some more Mario & Luigi songs that I love.