News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

FINALLY downloaded my arrangements! :D

Cavi Cape and Duet were perfect. Thanks Bloop!

Sword Training and Duet just need something changed a bit. The three-note lead in to each different section sounds wrong as crushed notes and I'd like someone to just edit the "Edited MUS" so they are the same as the "Original MUS". Sorry 'bout that Bloop. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Oritendo

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 16, 2011, 07:29:23 PMOpen .mus files with a free Finale Reader download here.
oh, thanks! btw nice avatar.

fingerz

WarioMan, your Route 225 (Night) is done and I made a duet too, but that's almost defalt with any song I arrange now! :P
Starting on some Pokemon Black/White songs now.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

YAY! My favorite from D/P/Pt finally arranged!  ;D

I love the duet! Thanks a lot fingerz!  ;)

SlowPokemon

Route 225 (the original/playable MUS) is very good! Just one question: in the first measure (not counting the pickup measure, so technically this is the second measure) the notes for the main melody seem to be missing! xD I can hear it a bit in the bass, but do you think that there should be some hint of the main melody in the right hand? I don't know. Great otherwise though, I really enjoy this song!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

I am really ashamed that I haven't commented on your arrangements yet. Sorry about that xD. How were you able to arrange such a big amount of arrangements in a short period of time?

Anyway, route 225 I agree with Slow: the melody seems to be missing. Otherwise, great arrangement! :o
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Bloop

There's actually nothing wrong with sword training. Finale isn't that good at those grace notes in the beginning.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2011, 07:23:46 AMRoute 225 (the original/playable MUS) is very good! Just one question: in the first measure (not counting the pickup measure, so technically this is the second measure) the notes for the main melody seem to be missing! xD I can hear it a bit in the bass, but do you think that there should be some hint of the main melody in the right hand? I don't know. Great otherwise though, I really enjoy this song!
...Oh... I thought the guitar was the main melody. Okay, so the other part I added into the duet is the melody. I'll fix that. XD

Quote from: Bloop on August 01, 2011, 07:45:38 AMThere's actually nothing wrong with sword training. Finale isn't that good at those grace notes in the beginning.
Hm, I know I'm being picky and I'd like them changed back to way I arranged them in the original. ;D

EDIT: Fixed.

Sekter77

The Route 225 duet sounds really good. It's one of your best arrangements I think.
Guitar and video games.

spitllama

Fingerz what is the asteriked (don't think that's a word) song on your to-do list?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: Sekter77 on August 02, 2011, 10:27:23 AMThe Route 225 duet sounds really good. It's one of your best arrangements I think.
Thanks Sekter! I think it's one of my best too. My personal favourites are the duets of Drenched Bluff, Musical Hall, Route 228 (Night) and that one! :D

Quote from: spitllama on August 02, 2011, 12:36:53 PMFingerz what is the asteriked (don't think that's a word) song on your to-do list?
Oh, that means I'm planning to arrange a better version of a song that's already been made. I'm doing that 'cause I don't want the person who arranged it originally to realise I'm doing a remake. :P
I'm planning to do a duet, so they have nothing to worry about. Also, the asteriks stand for a letter from the song's title, so it's not that hard to figure it out.

fingerz

Clanker, Moonview Highway is done! Making a duet which will be done by next week!

Also, I'm bumping up everyone's requests before my own songs now so I'm sorry for the wait. It won't be much longer! ;D
Here's the way it'll work:

#1 Personal reqests
#2 Group requests
#3 My own requests

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Correct. I played DPPt and I listened to this music and knew I had to arrange a duet. :D

DonValentino

Elemental Palace: Why a pickup measure? I would start the song on the first beat. Also, a legato would be nice. Oh! And a marcato on those Gs on the left hand. Moonview Highway is really impresive, BTW!    :)

EDIT: Almost forgot!
Amity Square         Amity Square (Duet)
This is what you were looking for, right?   ;)

Oh! And one more thing, I can´t delete or move my files on my upload page, could you please fix that?  :-\