News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

what game you hate so much

Started by sipan1234, January 03, 2011, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Yeah, video games are kind of empty to me now. Sometimes I'll get on WoW, but even that is something I have to force myself to play most of the time. Didn't like FFX, infact there are very few turn-based RPGs that I do like(i.e. Super Mario RPG).

Although The Old Republic is going to kick ass.

Harvest

I realized I wasn't a gamer anymore when I bought Red Dead Redemption and played it...and it was just as you said, empty.  Perfect word to describe.  Oh well, more productive things are done now.

but also, I always hated Sonic.  A lot.
-

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 03, 2011, 12:15:33 PMI really hate the COD games. Just a bunch a douche bags and campers. As well as using the same fucking engine for every game since the first MW. Besides that, there's really no games I hate. I don't like sports games. Never been appealing to me.

J'agree! haha. I really don't know how people can play those sports games

What I really hate are those guys who are awesome at Guitar Hero/Rockband and they consider themselves musicians... just NO! You gotta play a REAL instrument and know some semblance of theory! (unless you sing, then maybe)

Shadoninja

or if you play pro instruments on rock band 3.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I don't play games I hate, but there's definitely games that irritate me....

Spirit Tracks *glares*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 04, 2011, 09:22:57 PMWhat I really hate are those guys who are awesome at Guitar Hero/Rockband and they consider themselves musicians... just NO! You gotta play a REAL instrument and know some semblance of theory! (unless you sing, then maybe)

This. They play Guitar Hero and they're like "Oh lookit me I can play the guitar and it's not that hard, I must be special!"

Also, I don't especially like sports games, but Wii Sports and Mario sports games are fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Oh, I kinda hated NSMBW for not flowing as much as the other Mario games...

SlowPokemon

You just need to get into it--I didn't like at all at first, but if you play it for a while (like past the desert world) it's actually pretty fun. That was the case for me, anyway. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

The desert world is where I gave up on because it pissed me off so much xD

The Deku Trombonist

I first played it with a bunch of friends so I guess I enjoyed it, except for the fact we kept killing each other by pushing someone off a ledge or picking up someone and throwing them :P

I'd have to say I have a general disliking for desert worlds an nearly any video game. I don't know why, it makes no sense.

DrP

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 05, 2011, 02:01:49 PMI first played it with a bunch of friends so I guess I enjoyed it, except for the fact we kept killing each other by pushing someone off a ledge or picking up someone and throwing them :P

I'd have to say I have a general disliking for desert worlds an nearly any video game. I don't know why, it makes no sense.

THIS!

sipan1234

Quote from: universe-X on January 05, 2011, 01:44:09 PMThe desert world is where I gave up on because it pissed me off so much xD

that world is so easy

TalesEXlife

l hate Final Fantasy!!! there many Remakes l hate it

Shadoninja

so you hate it because it has remakes? that's an illogical and highly irrational reason to hate something.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman