News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

what game you hate so much

Started by sipan1234, January 03, 2011, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipan1234

this topic is about which game you hate to play.

cause I hate Final Fantasy!!! l don't like it that game. so boring game

Shadoninja

:O final fantasy is awesome!

I don't like most 1 vs 1 fighting games, sports games, racing games, never got into point and click adventures.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

sipan1234

There is no end of final fantasy. it just keeps going through

Roz~

What about the Tales of series? It's the same thing as Final Fantasy. The only difference is that the Tales of games have different titles instead of numbers.

As for games I don't like, I'd say sports/racing/FPS.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

sipan1234

^listen. There are Final Fantasy 1 to 13 and there are many Remakes. and Tales only 1 to 3

Roz~

^Listen. 12 Tales of games were released since 1995 and another one will be in 2011, so that's 13 Tales of games. There's also a MMO, Tales of Eternia online, 1 sequel, Dawn of the New World, and 6 games for Mobile phones. There are also a bunch of other spinoffs, I didn't bother counting them. So basically don't start talking about something you don't know about. There may be more Final Fantasy games out there but the Tales of series also have a lot of games of their own. Also, wtf only 3 games? Do you even know the Tales of series?

sipan1234

I mean what else. the 13th Tales thats a fake name that never used in tradesmarks

Roz~

Gee, you really don't get it do you? The 13th game is named Tales of Xillia. I told you before, there are going to be 13 Tales games released in 2011, I never said that the game's name was Tales 13. That was just to show you that there are a lot of Tales game out there and that you shouldn't complain about the fact that there are so many games in the Final Fantasy franchise since there are a lot of games in the Tales series too.

dahans

There isn't a game I "hate". I don't like ego shooters.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

sipan1234

Quote from: Roz~ on January 03, 2011, 11:56:26 AMGee, you really don't get it do you? The 13th game is named Tales of Xillia. I told you before, there are going to be 13 Tales games released in 2011, I never said that the game's name was Tales 13. That was just to show you that there are a lot of Tales game out there and that you shouldn't complain about the fact that there are so many games in the Final Fantasy franchise since there are a lot of games in the Tales series too.

l know they would tales of unitia that was going to call a fake name with a fan. but Namco chose Xillia instead of fake names
l'm going be crazy DX

SuperFireKirby

I really hate the COD games. Just a bunch a douche bags and campers. As well as using the same fucking engine for every game since the first MW. Besides that, there's really no games I hate. I don't like sports games. Never been appealing to me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sipan1234

SuperFireKirby

Exactly, COD stands for Call Of Duty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Harvest

I don't like any games anymore, but when I did I always hated Zelda, Metroid, and sometimes Mario.  Also, Final Fantasy and a plethora of other popular things.
-