News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Virtuoso Arranger MaestroUGC

Started by Raymondbl, January 03, 2011, 07:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Hi Guys, I'm back (for the moment). 

Remember, Maestro, when I promised to upload lost woods?  (about a year ago?)  Well, i've finally done it.  Sorry for the delay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztRH98pACOo

And here's my channel to anyone who's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Raymondbl

Thanks, SFK, for relaying my question about pokemon.  I made up my mind with alakazam, Venusaur, Infernape, Gyrados, and I can't remember.  Oh and I liked your comment about me being a brat too lazy to ask.  It's just my mom's a typical chinese mother who is strict as heck!  :'(

WOOT I'M 12.

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

sipan1234

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2011, 07:35:48 AMThanks for making up your mind.

?  I was 11 until September, when I turned 12. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

MaestroUGC

Well I'm glad somebody recorded one of my arrangments.

However, while I realize the chords were a bit much, and the piano needed to be tuned; the were some problems.

It was tentative. My arrangments were meant to be bold statements, not something to be feared by the player. I did like that short improvisational passage you had in there. That is what I like to see in performers; but only when it fits in the music.

Overall a good run-through, though I think you need to work on it so more to make it more fluid. I could care less about the technical flaws, those can be fixed.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

universe-X

Well, this has even more inspired me to learn the Pokemon Red - Title Theme :D

By the way, I suggest changing the link from unlisted to public. ;o

MaestroUGC

Maybe I should learn to play one of mine as well...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

Nice stuff! Well done! :D I am really a fan of you! Please record one of my arrangements... PLEASE XDDDDDDDDD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

^I'll record Gusty Garden and upload it sometime this week if you want, but it's not exactly the same as the sheets. They're practically impossible and there are a few flaws. ;) It's basically the same though.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2011, 03:17:42 PM^I'll record Gusty Garden and upload it sometime this week if you want, but it's not exactly the same as the sheets. They're practically impossible and there are a few flaws. ;) It's basically the same though.
alright :D! Can't wait to hear it! ^^

@raymondbl: PLEASE! xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!