News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Shadowkirby_64's arrangements (NEW 1/24 Layton/Mario/Mother3)

Started by EFitTrainr, December 20, 2010, 02:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Shadoninja

plus it's easier to read than 5 billion threads that say "my arrangement" and then having to look at the started by column.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I'm working on the puzzle song from Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Who was the composer?
I like food.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Shadoninja

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Winter

Wigglytuff's Guild

There's the PDF for you, also, would anyone else agree that we should change the game title to "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2" because the long title is ugly?

EFitTrainr

Here is the new version. Pdf included, and a slightly off-key note + the title were fixed.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5uwr6amg0e7hb
I like food.

Shadoninja

Wigglytuff's guild:

- needs a tempo marking. make it a dotted quarter = 134.
- does the melody from bar 10 to 25 need to be in octaves? it'd be akward to play
- sometimes you have an eighth note followed by two eighth rests and sometimes an eighth followed by a quarter rest. I would recommend either making them a dotted quarter note with a staccato or using the eighth note quarter rest.
- those trills at the second section could be indicated as actual trills instead of shown as 16th notes.
- the 16ths at the very end could be written as staccato eighths.

EFitTrainr

How do i do trills, tempo marking, and stacattos?

(sorry, im a noob)
I like food.

Shadoninja

trills and staccatos can be done with the articulation tool which looks like a whole note with an accent on top. tempo marking can be done with the expression tool.

EFitTrainr

The A? If so, how do I get the music note?
I like food.

Winter

The A is the text tool. The expression tool is the megaforte sign "mf"

Finale has a spelling error for me, it says "Expression Toolp"

XD