News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Polls about the Adventures of Link (NEW Polls Constantly)

Started by DrP, December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Legend of Zelda Boss

Aquamentus
Dodongo
Manhandla
Gleeok
Digdogger
Gohma

DrP

Since not a lot of people know... im just moving right along!!

Favorite Special Majora's Mask Song?
Sonata of Awakening    - 2 (33.3%)
Goron Lullaby    - 0 (0%)
New Wave Bossa Nova    - 1 (16.7%)
Elegy of Emptiness    - 2 (33.3%)
Oath to Order    - 1 (16.7%)

Total Voters: 6

Next Poll: Favorite WW Island

Jub3r7

Dragon Roost because it supports the theory FACT that dragons are real.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

I havn't gotten so far in WW, but I like those calm islands ;)
Outset island...

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on February 14, 2011, 01:53:40 PMI only remember Dragon Roost Island. So yeah.
samesies. I remember enjoying most of the game except the fetch quest.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I need to stop assuming. I click Windfall island and I'm thing "haha it's going to have like ALL the votes"

Lol I'm wrong.

DrP

Winter

DrP

Cobraroll

Windfall!

I loved spending extra Rupees/Bombs circling the island, shelling the buildings and sending fire arrows into straw roofs, or bombard the pigs from the safety of my boat. Also, going exploring the town. Amazing how much they managed to cram in there!

For the sake of nostalgia, I will also comment on the others:

Outset: Very, very cozy, and gives a challenge with the Labyrinth and all. Great fun sniping the woman with the pot (and evading her for the rest of your stay). It just feels like a home, that's why I used to return to it for no reason at all while playing through the storyline. Great music as well.

Forest Haven: It has its charm, but it's too one-sided. Trees, trees, more trees. Everything are shades of brown and green. The Nintendo Gallery is cool, though.

Dragon Roost: Charmy. A calm beach among the cliff sides, with a nice large cave and a creepy dungeon (go into it once and listen. Do you too hear the slow, steady breath of something big?). Still, too "dull" for me. The view at the top is spectacular, though.

Tower of the Gods: My, oh my how epic it was when it emerged from the sea, water running down the walls. My, oh my how dull it is inside. The Atlantis-like skyscraper is visible from almost the entire map, looming over the Great Sea. But once you're actually in there, there's not much to do. Boooooriiing.

The Cabana: Awesome concept, with Link's little island. Shame about the weather, the seahats, the weather, the zombies, the weather, and the fact that there's **** all to do there, save for some puzzles.

Forsaken Fortress: Oh, my, cool. I loved going there on both the mandatory occassions. After that, though, it's just a big, empty shell of stone. Wouldn't it have been cool if Tetra's gang made a hideout there? Or if a gang of bokoblins returned? Or if the other pirate gang that is said to have built the cannon platforms reclaimed the place? Or if Beedle set up a supermarket, or... SOMETHING! It's too good to be wasted like it was...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

So many voters already... I just put this up yesterday

Favorite Wind Waker Island
Windfall Island    - 4 (33.3%)
Outset Island    - 1 (8.3%)
Forest Haven    - 1 (8.3%)
Dragon Roost    - 4 (33.3%)
Tower of the Gods    - 1 (8.3%)
The Cabana    - 0 (0%)
Forsaken Fortress    - 1 (8.3%)

Total Voters: 12

My vote to break the tie: Oh how I can decide... ... ... .. RNG... ... ... Windfall is the winner!!!

Next Poll: Favorite TP Province

Cobraroll

Just a question: Why do the polls change so often? People who miss a single day of forum activity will easily miss a poll. Why not keep them for longer time, for example a week or even three/four days, so more people get a chance to vote?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

me and drp usually continue polls until there's 12-14 votes. we never really get more, and there'll me many polls to contribute to, waiting for one person is frivolous

DrP

Yep... they used to be a week... then whenever I get 12-14

Dont worry, if you don't vote one day, most likely you'll vote the next day on the same poll.