News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Polls about the Adventures of Link (NEW Polls Constantly)

Started by DrP, December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Legend of Zelda Boss

Aquamentus
Dodongo
Manhandla
Gleeok
Digdogger
Gohma

Jub3r7

Woah, uh, what just happened.

I clicked on a link by olimar on another thread, opened a new tab and suddenly adobe flash player crashed...

And then suddenly I'm on this topic. Voting now. I never clicked anything to get here, though...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

DrP

Dark Link isn't technically something Link can wear. It's another entity that is in the likeness of Link

fabbemannen

Red Link in Link's Awakening DX pwns!
Seriously, that together with the magic rod ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 19, 2011, 10:57:19 PMDark Link isn't technically something Link can wear. It's another entity that is in the likeness of Link

Except in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2011, 04:16:09 AMExcept in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 20, 2011, 01:07:54 AMRed Link in Link's Awakening DX pwns!
Seriously, that together with the magic rod ;)

Exactly what I was thinking.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2011, 04:16:09 AMExcept in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
True -- But it isn't part of a main Zelda series (even though it includes three main characters, 4 if you count toon link/young link)

garlicbananas

HAI GUYZ IS I TOO L8?  I JUST WANNA SAY CD-i HAD THE GOODEST ZELDA GAMES EVAR AM I RITE???
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Jub3r7

This is worse than woody or that picture of a frog in someone's throat.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

fabbemannen

garlicbananas

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 29, 2011, 06:04:28 AMWorst.Game.Ever.

Not really, but lol xD
Actually, it's probably up there with E.T. and Superman 64.  But nothing will ever beat "Plumbers don't wear ties".
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

DrP

New Poll is up: What is your favorite OoT Ocarina Warp Song?