Polls about the Adventures of Link (NEW Polls Constantly)

Started by DrP, December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Legend of Zelda Boss

Aquamentus
Dodongo
Manhandla
Gleeok
Digdogger
Gohma

IAmYou

The Minish Cap, definitely. I loved Spirit Tracks, but I'd rather have an overworld to travel through than train tracks. I definitely like Spirit Track's story and gameplay a little better, though, but the train travel is the deciding factor.

SuperFireKirby

Now there's 2 votes for Spirit Tracks. Two people on here are clinically insane.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

New Poll is Up!!!

Minish Cap won with 4 votes (aww... and I wanted Link's Awakening)!

SuperFireKirby

Hmmm... didn't Link to the Past get redone for the GBA? Pretty sure it did... anyways not sure. A new version of of OoT or MM would both be great. 3D graphics version on the Wiiof Link to the Past would be amazing too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

OoT's already getting a remake on the 3DS. I guess my vote goes to MM then.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 03, 2011, 11:28:30 AMHmmm... didn't Link to the Past get redone for the GBA? Pretty sure it did... anyways not sure. A new version of of OoT or MM would both be great. 3D graphics version on the Wiiof Link to the Past would be amazing too.

It did, but it was basically a copy/paste thing. I meant like a total overhaul on the graphics and a complete fixing of the temples, same weapons, etc... but maintaining the same storyline!

fabbemannen

I'm in to late on this topic too!?
Anyhow, I don't think LA needs to be redone so I vote for ALttP cause I still havn't played it and doesn't have a snes =(

SuperFireKirby

fabbemannen

I don't have a gba either ;) Who knows, they might remake it for 3ds =D

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

Emulator used on LoZ1, 2, la, oracle series, oot, mm, ww and a little on all other games (except a link to the past). Twilight Princess is the only zelda game I own :-\
I have only had an ps1 and xbox 360 before wii. So no nintendo games before =(

Shadoninja

they need to remake the original zelda, I've never been able to complete it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

fabbemannen

hmm...3d games have great graphics (yay for tp!), but I think that the games are better from a top-view. Seriously, all gameboy (and color) zelda games have gotten a 10 from IGN. And it's not many games that have got that!

SuperFireKirby

Cell shading fits perfectly with the Nintendo Wii because you can make games look great without taxing it's limited graphics power.