News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Polls about the Adventures of Link (NEW Polls Constantly)

Started by DrP, December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Legend of Zelda Boss

Aquamentus
Dodongo
Manhandla
Gleeok
Digdogger
Gohma

DrP

Already Preordered on Amazon!!!

I voted for Wind Waker, though OoT deserves a lot of votes. We still have until Friday until the polls end, so it might change

Roz~

Thread makes me want to play Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

You know how most people have something that they don't like, and most people do, and they wish they liked it as well? i.e., my sister is afraid of dogs and wishes she loved them, my mom hates coffee and wishes she didn't, etc.

For me, that thing is Zelda games--I wish I had played them and enjoyed them. Unfortunately (probably due to my brother hogging the N64) that never happened.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sekter77

It actually surprises me that Wind Waker has so many votes. Some people hate it (especially the art style) and some people think it's the best game ever. I wonder why so many fans ended up here...

That was my problem too Slow, they just never really appealed to me at first and I never made myself learn to enjoy them. Now that I've actually really tried some Zelda, I know how much fun it is.
Guitar and video games.

Roz~

Wind Waker was okay. People usually hate the sailing part. I hated it too... t'was so long ;~; Also, looking for those damn Triforce parts D:

Shadoninja

I kind of enjoyed sailing after I got the bombs. Also, YES THOSE STUPID TRIFORCE PIECES ARE ANNOYING.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

I loved just tossing away money by sailing in circles around Windfall Island and shell it with bombs and arrows. Oh, and me and my cousin had "how long can you fly"-contests with the Deku Leaf. And sniping the woman who carries a pot at Outset Island... ahh... memories.

I love games where you can do just that: wander around and play. That's why I liked Super Mario Sunshine so much.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

IAmYou

It was a tough choice between WW and MM, but I picked MM. WW just had so many teeny flaws (and the triforce quest).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Roz~

The bugs quest in TP kinda reminded me of the Triforce quest in WW, except the bugs one was more fun imho.

SuperFireKirby

I haven't played WW in a while but I remember quite a few small glitches, but I don't recall any in the Triforce quest.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

IAmYou

I think he was reffering to the bugs that gave you the Tears of Light  :P

The Triforce Quest itself wasn't that bad, but getting the rupees to translate the triforce charts is a frikken pain.

SuperFireKirby

I never had to actually go out and collect rupees because I always had enough to pay for the triforce charts. That might be why.

Tingle, you so greedy.

Anyways, this one is pretty tough. I love Oracle of Ages and Minish cap. Not a huge fan of Link's Awakening, but still fun. Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about this.

Edit: Whoever voted Spirit Tracks needs a good kick in the pants.

Roz~

I really enjoyed Link's awakening. The others were great too, expect for SP who was meh imho.