News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Polls about the Adventures of Link (NEW Polls Constantly)

Started by DrP, December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Legend of Zelda Boss

Aquamentus
Dodongo
Manhandla
Gleeok
Digdogger
Gohma

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

... and cause it contains Lake Hylia, the place where you can fish, Zora's Domain and the Castle Town!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Ah, my favourite Zelda-game. But I don't remember those names:(. I must play it again.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

garlicbananas

Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

fabbemannen

Eldin province with the 2 Kakariko's! D**n I love that old-western-style-battle-with-the-gang-in-the-hidden-village!
And I really love the music in Kakariko =D

DrP

End Results

Favorite Twilight Princess Province
Ordona Province    - 0 (0%)
Faron Province    - 2 (16.7%)
Eldin Province    - 2 (16.7%)
Lanaryu Province    - 4 (33.3%)
Desert Province    - 2 (16.7%)
Mountain Province    - 2 (16.7%)

Total Voters: 12

Anyone else notice who came back for a short time today???

New Poll: Favorite Ocarina of Time Sage

garlicbananas

OK now I just sound stupid. :-\  I always get them mixed up and I hoped I wouldn't online.  Oh well, nobody's perfect.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Winter

No worries. The only reason I picked Desert was because I was sure I knew what was in it :| i can never tell the rest apart

DrP

Really??? Theyre so easy...

I really hope they expand Hyrule even more and continue to add further provinces!!!

Winter

I do too, the exploration of hyrule in TP was exhilarating the first time around!

Roz~

Incorrect poll is incorrect because you forgot Zelda.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.