News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Polls about the Adventures of Link (NEW Polls Constantly)

Started by DrP, December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Legend of Zelda Boss

Aquamentus
Dodongo
Manhandla
Gleeok
Digdogger
Gohma

DrP

Start talking!

SuperFireKirby

I absolutely loved all of them. But there was just something about Wind Waker that made me love it more than all of the rest. I don't know what though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Voted for OoT. Seeing as it's the only Zelda game besides Phantom Hourglass that I could stand to play for more than five or ten minutes...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2010, 08:05:14 AMVoted for OoT. Seeing as it's the only Zelda game besides Phantom Hourglass that I could stand to play for more than five or ten minutes...

You are one backwards man.

Roz~

Ocarina of Time even though I like Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask a lot.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Winter

Dude

SlowPokemon

Skulltulas, or whatever they are called, used to freak me out so bad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Winter

Sekter77

Hey, I voted for Twilight Princess! It was a lot of fun, and it doesn't hurt that it's the only Zelda game I've played. I will get Skyward Sword though. It looks pretty epic.
Guitar and video games.