Books

Started by SlowPokemon, December 16, 2010, 09:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

You know what book makes me crack up every time?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I like the line over the author's name, and the award of excellence.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

I like the line over the author's name, and the award of excellence (And so can you!)

SuperFireKirby

Stephen Colbert is the most beautiful man alive, tied with Tom Hanks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

....why do you like Tom Hanks so much? He's not that fantastic.

BonusPwnage

Everyone has their own opinion. Still, I don't like Tom Hanks either.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 01:38:10 PM....why do you like Tom Hanks so much? He's not that fantastic.
Tom Hanks: Forrest Gump; the Green Mile; Toy Story; Saving Private Ryan; Cast Away; the Polar Express...
Just a few of the movies he's been in... the Green Mile and Cast Away in particular, he did a great job in.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Yes, I know who he is. :P you forgot Apollo 13.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 01:38:10 PM....why do you like Tom Hanks so much? He's not that fantastic.
Like, outside the fact that he's a super duper BEAUTIFUL actor, one of only two to win the Oscar for Best Actor 2 years in a row, and he's an extremely handsome individual? This should give you an idea:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/420595/october-25-2012/stephen-ghoulbert-s-spooky-time-halloween-fun-guide---tom-hanks

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/tom-hanks-performs-slam-poem-about-full-house-102312/1421766/

SlowPokemon

I dontt have so high of an opinion of him, but either way winning an oscar is a bit of a sketchy thing.

BonusPwnage

Whoa, whoa, break it up, you two!

SlowPokemon

Why is mario handling small children

SuperFireKirby

NOT UNTIL SLOW ADMITS HOW TERRIBLE HIS TASTE IN EVERYTHING IS. and he started it

BonusPwnage

Here. I've got one for each of you.

Now stop fighting!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 03:32:22 PMWhy is mario handling small children
oh slow how you make me laugh