News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Submissions for Dec. 22-ish Update - 3 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, December 11, 2010, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

OK, i fixed it. it is linked to folder that has all 3 files.
I like food.

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 21, 2010, 03:25:43 PMI shouldn't post here, but shadowkirby, make sure to put both the MIDI and MUS up at the same time, and you should use one post instead of 2 :p

Oh by the way, I may have my first submission next week :)

I did not know you could arrange

EFitTrainr

I didn't know i could when first tried.. but, it turned out rather well, if i do say so myself.
I like food.

Winter

Quote from: sipan1234 on December 21, 2010, 03:31:47 PMI did not know you could arrange

Lol, course I can, most people here are pretty passionate about music. I didn't start arranging for the site till a few days ago, but I've been writing for a while and it's very similar, except the music's written for me :)

Olimar12345

only two-im too busy on other arrangements at the moment.  :-\

submissions:

[pc]-Cave Story-Pulse- MUS Midi
[pc]-Cave Story-Tyrant- MUS Midi

Deku:

Sorry 'bout the wait. Both accepted.

Olimar
horray!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 21, 2010, 05:54:24 PMLol, course I can, most people here are pretty passionate about music. I didn't start arranging for the site till a few days ago, but I've been writing for a while and it's very similar, except the music's written for me :)

Have you sometimes Synthesia used

fabbemannen

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 11, 2010, 02:32:10 PMYou may only make one post in this topic with your submissions. Subsequent posts will be deleted. Edit your posts to respond to any comments I may have. This is not for holding discussions. General questions go in the Questions Thread. Specific questions can be PM'd.

Any extra posts will be deleted.
A lot of people probably have missed this ::)

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 27, 2010, 11:28:55 AMWhat??

I know an arrange he uses Synthesia. if you are using it to arrange. then you really fake arrange
this is synthesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-iycs245hCo

and since when you're a Moderator

Jamaha

sipan1234

Winter

Quote from: sipan1234 on December 27, 2010, 01:16:10 PMI know an arrange he uses Synthesia. if you are using it to arrange. then you really fake arrange
this is synthesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-iycs245hCo

Nope, i use Finale :)

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, you'd probably better get whatever you can in for this one. It may be a little while before the next one.

Winter

That's sad to hear, maybe I would be able to upload if everyone else is busy :)

Well here, it's only like 4 measures, but hey we didn't have it :p

Inverted Song of Time: MUS MIDI PDF

Fixed:

Inverted Song of Time: MUS MIDI PDF ZIPPED

Deku:
Updating is not just about uploading sheets. There tends to be a fair amount of minor error fixing.

Also, for updates done by me, you only need to send in a Mus file, don't bother about midi or pdfs.

Right, on with the show. I'm not sure if Finale Notepad can do proper pickup measures, but if it can, it's under Document-> Pickup measure...
Also, one other picky, weird music theory thing: generally, when you have a chromatic line that goes down, it's preferable use flats, likewise when you have a chromatic line that goes up, it's better to use sharps. I think it's got something to do with making it easier to read. Obviously this is subject to change depending on the key of the piece etc, but it's a general guideline nonetheless. Yay, bonus music theory.

Oh, and accepted.