News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Missing a file? Ask for it here.

Started by Jamaha, December 05, 2010, 01:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hahaha! Anyone won yet?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

All remaining Mario sheets converted and added in my post back there, found some stuff that somebody may want to fix someday:

• M&L: Superstar Saga is twice in the section, one without the ":" before the subtitle
  • Smithy's Factory from Super Mario RPG is a corrupted MUS file

Dunno if that gets me to the top, but I can say I've gone to 382 PDFs uploaded now ^_^

edit: hmm that other post is kinda far away now, anyway the sheets can be found here, might be an idea to keep separate threads for discussion and posts with actual upload links. I probably also should start doing something useful like actually fixing sheets ^_^ (but then, I can't edit 90% of the website due to notepad 2008)
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Winter

Don't worry about how unorganized this thread is, I have the location of your posts memorized.

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 06, 2011, 07:29:46 PMDon't worry about how unorganized this thread is, I have the location of your posts memorized.
Your head? Is it all stored in there? :P

Winter

Jub3r7

Well too bad he doesn't have one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Winter

I was going to say "what??" but I decided it would reinforce your argument. Oh, I think Offkey wins ;)

Offkey

Oh yeah, Mario Tennis is twice in there as well.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.

The Deku Trombonist

Offkey

Mario Tennis and Mario's Tennis are 2 different games? Lol, well I'm not old enough for Virtual Boy stuff. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that "Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga" and "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga" point to the same game?

Youtube channel.

Winter

Yeah, I'll move that one entry with a ":" later on.

I got about halfway last night before I got extreeeeemely tired :P

Winter

Done with Mario, there's ONE PDF missing, you could find that right?

and thanks much! we must be at least halfway by now..