News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Missing a file? Ask for it here.

Started by Jamaha, December 05, 2010, 01:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Offkey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 27, 2011, 09:54:17 AMNo you aren't allowed to do more than me

Wait, I probably did more overall but still.
Challenge accepted.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Winter

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Offkey

Butbutbut, this way it'll get done faster and winterkid will be happy and the world will be filled with rainbows  :-[
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.

Winter

You make a /really/ good argument.

:)

fingerz

Is there gold at the end of those rainbows?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

The leprechaun stole it. But then offkey stole the leprechaun. You must know what we will do to get the leprechaun back?

Winter

A serious thread for serious talk.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

I was being a tad sarcastic :P

Winter

Offkey

Batch of Mario PDFs coming tonight, be prepared ;)

Youtube channel.

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: Offkey on March 06, 2011, 11:20:01 AMBatch of Mario PDFs coming tonight, be prepared ;)
Challenge accepted.  >:(