News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One

Started by SlowPokemon, November 29, 2010, 05:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^I like Courtyard Apocalypse, too, which is pretty similar.

My favorites: Lily's Theme, Statues, Courtyard Apocalypse, Snape's Demise, Severus and Lily (loooove this track), and a New Beginning (also completely epic).

The itunes download comes with a video of the orchestral recording of A New Beginning. Pretty awesome. Overall though, the first part's score was better. But with "Obliviate," "Dobby," "Ministry of Magic," "The Locket," "Lovegood," and "Farewell to Dobby," it would be hard to top.

I liked the nod to Polyjuice Potion in the track "Neville." :) epic score overall.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Everything about Snape and Lily just makes me wanna cry ;A; Seriously I feel my heart shatter every time I see anything about it....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, it was definitely something that was done really well in the film.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Indeed. Now I need to get all 8 movies on DVD and have a marathon with friends.

Meta-Ridley

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 20, 2011, 10:20:30 PMEverything about Snape and Lily just makes me wanna cry ;A; Seriously I feel my heart shatter every time I see anything about it....

My favorite part in the series, I'm so glad they did that well. It took effort not to start crying in the movie theater it was really sad.

Hearing Snape over the top of the images, insulting James, was a really nice touch. And the part where he reveals his Patronus, still a doe...poor Snape...he loved her so incredibly hard...

Nebbles

As I saw on Tumblr - and oh this quote speaks such truth - "J.K Rowling wrote a better love story in one chapter than Stephenie Meyer wrote in four books."

And it's true. I could just feel Snape's pain on screen, I really could ;A;

And of course this part: "After all this time?" "Always."

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 21, 2011, 09:24:57 AMAs I saw on Tumblr - and oh this quote speaks such truth - "J.K Rowling wrote a better love story in one chapter than Stephenie Meyer wrote in four books."

And it's true. I could just feel Snape's pain on screen, I really could ;A;

And of course this part: "After all this time?" "Always."

Well of course it's better than Stephenie Meyer. Her story was all about lust and teenage "romance" and such... Snape really and truly loved Lily...loved her so horribly hard.

Nebbles

Even I can write better than Meyer but yeah

Yeah.... Snape really did love Lily. And how he had to protect Harry, and then to realize he had to die... sheesh....

Nebbles

All the movies together are nearly 20 hours, I think.

I would be watching HP for the rest of my life.

...well, my British accent would be perfect after the first week. XD

fingerz

British, eh? I love the different accents. What kind of accent do you have?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on July 21, 2011, 10:54:36 PMBritish, eh? I love the different accents. What kind of accent do you have?

Er... I'm not sure what'd I call it? I guess a plain ol' American accent at best. I live on the east coast, but as far as I know I've got no accents from there (No Boston, NY, Jersey, etc).

SuperFireKirby

Methinks Fingerz thinks you're British, Nebbles. :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!