News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Poll Topic

Started by universe-X, November 28, 2010, 09:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite thing to do during Christmas?

Spend time with family.
4 (40%)
Spend time with friends.
1 (10%)
Getting presents.
1 (10%)
Giving presents.
1 (10%)
What are presents? o.O
1 (10%)
Being alone.
0 (0%)
Eating.
0 (0%)
Cooking.
0 (0%)
Watching movies.
0 (0%)
Caroling.
0 (0%)
Sleeping.
0 (0%)
Other
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Jub3r7

I like comedies, but I suppose I prefer action movies...

Wait, nevermind. Not that kind of action movie. Changing vote...

Apparently I'm feeling indecisive tonight.

Edit: I actually prefer fantasies, like (FFVII?): Advent Children. Avatar was only okay.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 07, 2010, 06:28:46 PMYou missed horror. Anyway, my favorites are black comedy films--for the more ignorant among you, not about African-Americans; rather, comedy films that are quite dark or satirical.
I'm not gonna put black comedy down, because it's one of those "unknown kinds" (at least, I think), but I can't believe I missed horror. o:

lol @Jub3r7

ETFROXX

Titanic ish one of my faves. <3

SuperFireKirby

Fantasy. Definitely not because of the epic meh known as Avatar. Mainly because of my love for the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 08, 2010, 04:05:14 PMFantasy. Definitely not because of the epic meh known as Avatar. Mainly because of my love for the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

You just won.

What did you win? Name it, you probably won it.

Avatar was an ABSOLUTE meh. Lord of the Rings (and Harry Potter, and a whole bunch other films for that matter) will ALWAYS > Avatar.

Truthfully, I was not impressed by the storyline. I didn't enjoy Pocahontas as an animated film, and live action only made it worse. The special effects were good, I suppose, but I think we have seen better. Much better.

Is it an awful movie? No.

Did it deserve the mountains of praise? Definitely not.

...Not a fan. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Oh noes, re updated again to include animated movies (aka PIXAR)

SlowPokemon

Picked animated (I finally voted :)).

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FTW

JUST ASK ETF SHE'LL BACK ME UP ON THIS....

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 08, 2010, 06:23:52 PMPicked animated (I finally voted :)).

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FTW

JUST ASK ETF SHE'LL BACK ME UP ON THIS....

CONSIDER YOURSELF BACKED UPED! =D

Roz~

Isn't beauty and the beast a disney movie? Never really watched those. I prefer action movies and comedies.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Well I picked combination.

Let's call it a Dramedy.

It's a real genre nowadays.

SuperFireKirby

Classic animated Disney movies are AMAZING films, even if you're not a young child anymore.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Yeah, most cgi movies these days are fairly considered as crap. Except Pixar.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on December 07, 2010, 08:48:36 PMI'm not gonna put black comedy down, because it's one of those "unknown kinds" (at least, I think), but I can't believe I missed horror. o:

lol @Jub3r7
I probably would vote balck comedy if it were to be put down. So much better than regular comedy.(The Lady Killers ftw)

universe-X

Oh look, 5 days late again :P

Sooo, this week, we have a topic everyone can relate to. Gum. :P I chose the (so-called) top 10 brands up. So, yeah, vote ;D