News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What is the most nostalgic game for you?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 28, 2010, 09:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Another new topic--what's everyone's first game, and which one is the most nostalgic?

The most nostalgic for me is Pokemon Ruby...the look and layout of the game, coupled with the music, just brings me back to a time before I stopped living in my Game Boy Advance.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Really? The first game I ever played was probably Super Mario 64--the most nostalgic part of that game is the haunted house level.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Mario Party 2. Epic Nostalgasms nowadays....

SuperFireKirby

Sly Cooper may be my most nostalgic game. It was the first home console game I ever bought and one of the first 3d platformers I had ever played.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Super Mario 64, closely followed by Pokémon Yellow.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokémon Blue!!!

ETFROXX

Pacman is most nostalgic for me. And tetris. |:

Dude

Simcity or Tetris Attack for the SNES.

Seriously.

This comment describes how Simcity is nostalgic to me: http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=zbblMvNA_YvRAF1A-5GJcCPmaBSj3U0kfnWchNBWhM0

universe-X

GaryOak

Gotta go with Sonic 1 & 2. They're one of the first games I've played. It's also about 10 years ago when I got Pokemon Blue. Makes me feel kinda old.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

FallenPianist

KefkaticFanatic

Super Mario 64 was my first real game, so that.

Though I played Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, and Mario Kart 64 all the time when I was a kid too.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Most nostalgic? Oracle of Ages/Seasons for sure, the first game I ever played was Majora's Mask.

universe-X