News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokemon Polls

Started by Winter, November 26, 2010, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you the most useful Hidden machine is?

Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength
Flash
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Rock Smash
Dive
Defog
Rock Climb

Cobraroll

I don't think Mystery Dungeon or Ranger should be included, as they are active series which are getting sequels quite often.

Anyway, voted for Snap. Imagine what it could be, a game where you could explore (remove the rails from the game, please) a Pokémon world, and watch Pokémon in their natural habitat. This worked very well with first generation Pokémon, and I could only see it becoming better with all 649 included. A top-notch game if you were free to explore the areas you were sent into. Why not make "Zero-two", a helicopter which acts as a starting point of an area, as well as a way out? Of course, you can't leave your valuable craft. There you got a reason for making the areas manageably small too.

I want Snap 2. Badly.

Also, I disagree with Slow above me. R/S are, on the technical side of things, only one generation away. The leap from GBA graphics to DS graphics wouldn't be that great, especially not with the art style of Hoenn (more bright colours than any other Pokémon game ever). Let's wait for some time, and see how Hoenn can be when converted to true 3D (preferrably cell-shaded like WindWaker). For now, the GBA graphics are enough for me.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Technically, they are the "now" generation. Pokemon caught in RSE can be used in any Pokemon game from then on. :P I would love to see it remade the way HGSS was, though.

RBY and GSC HAD to be remade; now all regions are included in the current generation. :P Still.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

I'd love to see a new Pokemon Stadium! That would be great! Pokemon Snap 2 would be nice too...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

fabbemannen

I really liked the first trading card game. Havn't found a translation for the second yet :-\ Does someone know about one?

Winter

What Pokemon deserves a remake the most?

Pokemon Snap    5 (50%)
Pokemon TCG    3 (30%)
Pokemon Stadium    2 (20%)
Pokemon Dash    0 (0%)
Pokemon Pinball    0 (0%)
Pokemon Channel    0 (0%)

Total Voters: 10

Ideas for new poll?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Hah, water is pretty cool, but since my first ever Pokemon was a Grass type, I'm sticking with that. :)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Starter picks:
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Piplup <- thought i'd be different this gen

and most likely will pick tepigboss.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I'm already set on Snivy.

Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil(Who can't resist)
Treeko
(Didn't bother this gen)
Snivy

DrP

I went with most chosen...

Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott

fabbemannen

Water/Ice is the best. I stick to feraligatr! seriously, they can kill almost all pokemons directly =D Except for red's pokemons in crystal, the gyarados in the final four is the only pokemon in the game I can't kill in one hit! (Maybe Lugia too)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 11, 2011, 12:14:04 AMI went with most chosen...

Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott

Charmander and Torchic are definitely picked way more than Squirtle or Mudkip. If not Charmander, definitely Torchic.

Also.

Silly conformists.