News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Pokemon Polls

Started by Winter, November 26, 2010, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you the most useful Hidden machine is?

Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength
Flash
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Rock Smash
Dive
Defog
Rock Climb

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Roz~

I still have it I think. Must be somewhere in my bedroom. Also, my friend has 2 of them but he was retarded enough to sell his DS. Now he wants to buy another one. The lolz part is that he's effing broke. I think he's at least 2000$ of debt to repay. Probably more than that though. Oh, and he just turned 18, he's still living with his parents, etc.
Ah and the Pokewalker's kinda cool... too bad it's hard to RNG Pokewalker 'mons.

Winter

Roz~

Ya know, abusing the game's mechanics to get shininess/good IVs, that kind of stuff.

Winter

Wow you can cheat your way into getting a shiny? I wanna know how!

Roz~

Hahaha, first of all it's not cheating. :P RNG's a legal mean of obtaining the Pokémon you want. For example, if I want an hex-flawless (ie 31 IVs in every stats) shiny Charmander, I can easily get one. It's not too hard to understand, you've just got to practice a little at first. And since it's a breeze in HG/SS I've bred a couple of 'mons. I'll refer you to Smogon's RNG guide first : http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180
There are all the useful download links you need there (Pikatimer, RNG program) and the guide itself's short and sweet.

Winter

SlowPokemon

It's really complicated, WK...

Also, HG/SS is the best game in Gen IV, and maybe ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

HGSS ever... well, what's been released here in the US... oh hell, it is better than BW in about 60% of cases.

I just got into Fukiyose city and it has an AIRPORT!!! So excited!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2010, 06:05:44 PMIt's really complicated, WK...

Also, HG/SS is the best game in Gen IV, and maybe ever.

No it's not, it's fairly simple.
And yeah, I've never seen a Pokemon game as good as HG/SS.

Sekter77

I loved the original Gold and Silver, but decided to pass on HG/SS, so I went ahead and voted for D/P. I guess I was afraid that the remakes would not be able to match up to the original experience and wouldn't be as fun. I also guess that I was mistaken judging from the comments here.
Guitar and video games.

Roz~

Those games are great. I loved them as much as I loved the originals one. You should really try 'em out.

dahans

HG/SS ftw. The best pokemon game since pokemon RS. I loved it! Too bad my pokewalker didn't work :/.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

did you pull out the plastic piece preventing the battery from touching the receptor (or whatever it's called)