News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokemon Polls

Started by Winter, November 26, 2010, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you the most useful Hidden machine is?

Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength
Flash
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Rock Smash
Dive
Defog
Rock Climb

Winter

I made the poll. so no.

Roz~

I made the poll so eeveelutions doesn't mean eevee evolutions lolz

At least change it to something like your favorite 'mon from the Eevee line or something.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Leafeon definitely

Inb4 umbreon fanatics
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Glaceon. I named all my eeveelutions:
Aqua, Jolt, Singe, Waker, Dreamer, Vine, and Crystal.

Crystal is level 27. The others are 15 and lower.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Espeon - looks cool when shiny (Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed Versions - Battle Tower)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

Jolteon. Fast, hard-hitting, cute... what is there not to like about it?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Jolteon's da best, very obviously

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

I just accidentaly started using a lot of Espeon
When I tried to get a Umbreon I accidentaly hatched them at day 2-3 times (+ the espeon I got before that)
So now I have 3-4 Espeon at level 47-61 in Crystal

Cobraroll

^You know you can cancel the evolution by pressing B, right? So if it evolves prematurely, just cancel it, wait for night, and level it up again.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

If it evolves from 6AM to 8PM it will be Espeon, if it evolves from 8PM to 6AM it will be Umbreon. I think that in BW the seasons screw that up though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 08, 2011, 11:51:59 AMIf it evolves from 6AM to 8PM it will be Espeon, if it evolves from 8PM to 6AM it will be Umbreon. I think that in BW the seasons screw that up though.
Quote from: fabbemannen on June 08, 2011, 10:42:19 AMI just accidentaly started using a lot of Espeon
When I tried to get a Umbreon I accidentaly hatched them at day 2-3 times (+ the espeon I got before that)
So now I have 3-4 Espeon at level 47-61 in Crystal
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Gee this poll just reminded me that I haven't bred my shiny eeveelutions yet. Will do it on HG. Can clone if you guys want some.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Question:    Favorite Eevee Evolution

Eevee    0 (0%)
Flareon    1 (6.7%)
Jolteon    4 (26.7%)
Vaporeon    0 (0%)
Espeon    4 (26.7%)
Umbreon    3 (20%)
Glaceon    2 (13.3%)
Leafeon    1 (6.7%)

Total Voters: 15

SuperFireKirby

Then Jolteon beats Espeon in a fight and...
JOLTEON WINS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

thundurus.
my favourite new lead.
mischievous heart, priority taunt, volt switch, awesome speed, awesome sp. atk, only two weaknesses(though fairly common), bad defenses though compared to zapdos.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman