News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Pokemon Polls

Started by Winter, November 26, 2010, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you the most useful Hidden machine is?

Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength
Flash
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Rock Smash
Dive
Defog
Rock Climb

Roz~

Actually he probably meant 4th gen.
And yea is is unoriginal. I don't mind them using the same word for more than one 'mon name but they are the exact same. So yes, it is unoriginal.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Favorite Eevee Evolution:

Flareon    - 1 (7.1%)
Vaporeon    - 0 (0%)
Jolteon    - 3 (21.4%)
Espeon    - 2 (14.3%)
Umbreon    - 4 (28.6%)
Leafeon    - 2 (14.3%)
Glaceon    - 2 (14.3%)

Total Voters: 14

New Polls soon.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Rayquaza for being the only one I actually know(thanks SSBB)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Jirachi, for allowing me to get it legitimately, unlike what other people do to get it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Jirachi for being my first 3rd gen legendary ever. And also because it's probably the only one I like with Latias.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Jirachi is just so adorable, and while I like Groudon it is too overused. :P

Plus I got the shiny Jirachi with Draco Meteor download... :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

garlicbananas

Registeel: First 3rd gen legendary.  Owned battle seviper thingey when partnered with salamance.  He says " Ef you I'm the closest thing to a robot you're gonna get!"
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Winter

Shadoninja

Regice = epic wall other than the fact that ice has no resistances other than to ice. 80/100/200 is nothing to laugh at though.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Groudon
Before I was into Pokemon so much I thought that Groudon was called Ruby (=D), so when I found out how it was I started naming a goalie in NHL to Ruby Groudon ;)

Winter

Legandary Poll (3)

Regice    1 (7.1%)
Registeel    1 (7.1%)
Regirock    0 (0%)
Latias    1 (7.1%)
Latios    1 (7.1%)
Groudon    2 (14.3%)
Kyogre    1 (7.1%)
Rayquaza    2 (14.3%)
Jirachi    5 (35.7%)
Deoxys    0 (0%)

Total Voters: 14

Winter

Nobody commented on how bad I spelled Legendary in my last poll.

Cobraroll

Favourite region? Hmm, I'll actually have to go with Hoenn on this one.

The reason why is simple. There is actually something to do in nearly every town or city, making you want to traverse the region instead of grinding in a select few places.

It's also the most diverse region. It has a desert, a tropical forest, a regular forest, mountains, valleys (with ash falling), urban areas, a volcano, a mountain island, an ice cave and a giant sea. Not to mention all the "hidden" areas (for example the small area west of Meteorite Falls, or the cliffs north of the Weather Institute). It has a tiny town on a coral reef, forbidden caves, subsea trenches, a cruise ferry (or two, depending on whether you count the abandoned ship), museums, a space centre and secret bases. Oh, how I loved secret bases. And a simple, yet awesome contest system. Plus (in Emerald) the best Battle Frontier area ever. It just has the spirit that the Pt/HGSS one misses. All in all, Hoenn utilizes the vivid colour spectrum of the GBA to the max, making it a bright and cheery game.

What could have been better, though, is the trainer rebattling system and the relatively low levels of Pokémon throughout the region. But those flaws are easily forgotten. Here's to Hoenn!

P.S. Not to say that Kanto and Johto are worse, because honestly, they aren't. It's just that they were designed around the limitations of the GameBoy, and the remakes couldn't change much without ruining the original feeling. Thus, Kanto has very little variations in its routes and towns, and Johto, while more detailed and area-specific, still doesn't even compete with Hoenn on the diversity scale.

Sinnoh, however, is just bland. You're unlikely to return to any of the cities more than a few times, there are too many moutains and too little of everything else, and the desert feels thrown in just for the sake of it. A snowy mountain is a very nice touch, and I like the sense of "wilderness" you get when traversing it, because you end up being far, far away from civilization on your journey through and over Mt. Coronet, and the road to Snowpoint City. They could have played a lot more with this concept, instead of making endless caves which for the most part are optional to explore. Sinnoh does have some diversity, but it lacks the feel of Hoenn.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

My support isn't as strong, but I favor Sinnoh...

And the female champion is always a nice touch.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]