News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pokemon Polls

Started by Winter, November 26, 2010, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you the most useful Hidden machine is?

Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength
Flash
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Rock Smash
Dive
Defog
Rock Climb

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 29, 2011, 06:29:25 PMSentimental value > strength of the Pokemon :3

A reason why I still love Treecko, even now.
So true

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Favorite Fire Starter:

Charmander    4 (30.8%) Classics win again!
Cyndaquil    5 (38.5%)
Torchic    2 (15.4%)
Chimchar    1 (7.7%)
Tepig    1 (7.7%)

Total Voters: 13

fabbemannen

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 31, 2011, 06:43:25 AMFavorite Fire Starter:

Charmander    4 (30.8%) Classics win again!
Cyndaquil    5 (38.5%)
Torchic    2 (15.4%)
Chimchar    1 (7.7%)
Tepig    1 (7.7%)

Total Voters: 13
Not this time they ain't!
Go Totodile!
Feraligatr is the first pokemon I've got to lvl 100 =D

DrP

Jub3r7

Totodile...
I actually started out my first Pokemon journey ever with a Totodile, although since I was a bit young, my older brother raised it for me.

When I grew older I moved to the Sinnoh region, and had great adventures there starting with a Turtwig.

Then I decided to come back to my original hometown for a visit, when HeartGold came out, starting out with a brand new female Totodile.

Feraligatr!..
8 Badges!
Before I fight the champion, let's get Raikou and Entei.
And before that, let's raise someone with False Swipe. Wow, already went through several boxes and couldn't find one...
Oh, then Crabby. Finally! In the mall right now, my brother says he wants to go somewhere and I say I'll go with him.
I put... my DS Lite into my pocket.

And suddenly all my Johto Pokemon were no where to be found...

I miss you, Feraligatr, Togekiss, Dragonair, Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Venomoth,
Ariados, Golbat, Haunter, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and Memoir...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Squirtle.... the first pokemon I have ever had in my life. lol. My sister picked charmander :D. Ohh I miss those times! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

...So I'm the only one who likes Piplup... -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

When I first saw it I was like, "that is the stupidest thing I've ever seen" and while it's still my least favorite of the gen 4 starters, Squirtle is not very good, Totodile is cute but not really good for anything as its physical attack outclasses its special attack, I haven't trained Oshawott yet, and if you herd I liek Mudkipz you have heard wrong.

Roz~

"Totodile is cute but not really good for anything as its physical attack outclasses its special attack"

Totodile's moveset is full of physical moves so your argument is invalid. Also, Blastoise is a really good Rapid Spinner. You can't say it's not really good just because you think it sucks ingame.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I don't think either of them sucks ingame or out of game, I just think Empoleon is better. :P I don't think any Pokemon sucks, really. Well, my favorite. Spinda. That sucks. And. Um. Magikarp. But besides that, there aren't many that I would Never Train Ever.

EDIT: Lol, I just realized this contradicts my "sentimental value > strength" comment. xD

Jub3r7

Just pick Totodile and move on with life, jeese.  ::)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 31, 2011, 01:37:43 PM...So I'm the only one who likes Piplup... -_-
You stand alone (though Piplup was my favorite out of all the Gen IV starters -- Squirtle beats everything)