News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ???

Started by master_gamer38, November 23, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twgplayer7

Quote from: twgplayer1 on November 26, 2010, 09:37:19 PMI kinda said I wasn't, but whatever >_>

Ugh, just like you, Universe. Try reading the thread before you post so that you actually understand what people are talking about.

twgplayer1

^Yo, shut up. ;D

After reading, Player6 was the most suspicious. Oh well, he's dead now.

I'm kind of getting suspicions towards Player7. He's making some weird accusations and something's just not adding up to me about him. He seems to be attacking everyone in a way that he deludes us from asking him for any sort of defense that he's not a wolf. This kind of thing keeps me suspicious in every TWG, of course.

master_gamer38

D:

Day 2 Ends Monday at 10:00 PM CST

twgplayer1
twgplayer2
twgplayer3
twgplayer4
twgplayer5
twgplayer6
twgplayer7
twgplayer8
twgplayer9
twgplayer10
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer7

Okay, so obviously someone is trying to frame me by eliminating the person I was irritated at. Or they were irritated by him as well.

The logical choice here would be twgplayer10; he has not given much defense and all he has done was vote for the person who accused him.

twgplayer1

twgplayer2

#1 was suspicious of #7, and #1 gets wolfed. Interesting....

Could easily be a wolf making an attempt to frame an innocent player. Plus, I don' think a mild suspicion would be the sole reason a wolf might make his choice of of. I'm fairly convinced that the wolf is attempting to frame #7. Plus, there is #10, who made a poor defense in favor of #6. Why defend #6? It seems to me like not only a poor, but also a wolf-ish move to make.

twgplayer10

Poor defense? All i was saying was lets here what #6 had to say before we lynch him. If we look back, all of you were going to insta him before he made a post. His defense then proved he was most likely a wolf.

I wasn't on untill after he was instad and how suspicious would it look if i had said something after the fact. You already have labeled me as a wolf and your reasoning is i "defended" #6. Which in a sense is a true statement but, it was to see #6's defense.

Now as for #1 getting wolfed. This does look like an attempt to frame #7. Although there are two ways to think about this. If we think like a wolf both are logical.

1. The wolves/wolf are trying to frame #7

2. #7 knew we would think it was an attempt to frame him making him safe for another phase.

For right now no vote

twgplayer7

As for my defense on number 2--I'm not good with reverse reverse psychology. Nice idea though.

twgplayer10

twgplayer5

TP1 was quite suspicious of TP7, but I really don't know how to vote currently -- it could be attempting to frame TP7 (but that's my reason for the safety)

So, I am gonna half safety, half vote TWGPlayer7 and see if things change

twgplayer8

Why does Day Phase have to end today, I don't want to think todaaaay? :(  And shouldn't we have two days?  Could you extend it pleeeease?

But anyways, if twgplayer6 was a Wolf, Psychic will know.  If this is the case, Psychic can claim now, since his/her Role no longer has a purpose since if we lynch the last Wolf, there's no point in knowing since we would have won the game at that moment.  I would think it best for Psychic to claim because then we can follow his/her reasoning and know we could trust him/her since they have a claimable Role.
However, if twgplayer6 was not a Wolf, Psychic should not claim, because that would be dumb.
Also, don't claim during the Night Phase if you happen to come late or something of the like.  Because then you would be wolfed and the Humans would be sad, like this:  :(

But I can't think straight today, so discuss this before actually claiming, okay?????????

I have a headache today, so I'm going to safety on twgplayer2.  I'm going to trust you guys to make a good decision for who to lynch if the day isn't extended.

twgplayer10

I think im going to go with twgplayer7

I'm voting for you for a few reasons:

1. Someone suspects you and then boom they are dead.

2. You were quick to attack players early in the game. Before #6 had a chance to defend himself you wanted him to be instad. Then you attack me for wanting to hear a defense.

Now if the psychic knows if #6 was a wolf my vote will change because there would be no reason for a wolf to want to kill a wolf. This will also prove you're human.

twgplayer7

It kills me--literally--that I'm gonna die because people are not active.

I am a human, that's all I have to say--someone framed me and you all are making it very easy for him.

Quote from: twgplayer10 on November 29, 2010, 04:27:54 PMNow if the psychic knows if #6 was a wolf my vote will change because there would be no reason for a wolf to want to kill a wolf. This will also prove you're human.

The Psychic can't determine roles, that is a Seer and there is not one this game; secondly, if you think the nonexistent Seer would have claimed just to save my butt you would be seriously mistaken. I wouldn't even want that; it would be a very risky move.

The humans have very nearly lost--or, in some cases, actually lost--several times because they are unable to see the LOGIC.

If I was pissed off at someone and it was blatantly obvious, like my earlier irritation at twgplayer10, it would be a horrible move to wolf that person. The only way this kind of thing happens, besides an accident from a stupid wolf, is obviously to form a SETUP.

Please bear with me on this.

twgplayer10

There was one lynching. So if the psychic knows theres one wolf left then we know #6 was indeed a wolf. So not a seer just common sense.

master_gamer38

Quote from: twgplayer8 on November 29, 2010, 04:02:07 PMWhy does Day Phase have to end today, I don't want to think todaaaay? :(  And shouldn't we have two days?  Could you extend it pleeeease?

Quote from: master_gamer38 on November 27, 2010, 09:44:28 PMDay 2 Ends Monday at 10:00 PM CST

I did give you two days. Okay, short a few hours. But fine.

The phase ends tonight at 11:00 PM CST.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer3

I was really really busy and probably will be for the next day or so. I'm getting on as much as I can.

I skimmed the last page, and I'm voting twgplayer7. I find it odd he jumped on the framing so quickly and said that he was "obviously" being framed. Although I'm not sure if he's a wolf, I think that it's the best evidence to go off of.