News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

PDF request v2

Started by blahperson15, November 18, 2010, 02:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

well when i first came to tha site i made it a priority to find out how to open mus files, seeing as there arent that many places that offer what we have.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

That's just you... Some people don't bother. I didn't until I found some sheets that pretty much don't exist besides here. so I had too. But It's just the convenience factor okay?

Olimar12345

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 26, 2010, 09:40:26 AMSome people don't bother.
well thats just u ok? if they want it bad enough they'll find out. ex:
Quote from: winterkid09 on November 26, 2010, 09:40:26 AMI didn't until I found some sheets that pretty much don't exist besides here. so I had too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Alright lets start over.

I want to.

SlowPokemon

Exactly--and it really is a pain to register with Finale. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Ruto

Someone posted a direct link to the download before. (No registering, woo!!) And also, printing .mus files can be a problem in some places like school computers (hey I have to $300 a year for a printing fee, might as well use it!) Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.