News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

PDF request v2

Started by blahperson15, November 18, 2010, 02:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blahperson15

Hello again,

I'm not sure whether I should be bumping this topic but I have another similar request if you wouldn't mind.

Would anyone be able to give me a pdf of the Staff Credits music (Pokémon Gold/Silver)?

Thank you all in advance!

Olimar12345

u know u can just download finale reader for free in like, 15 seconds, right?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Staff Credits

And here we are. Took me a few mins.

Tell me if this works ;)

blahperson15

Thanks, worked perfectly. You're a legend.

Winter

haha thanks!

Is there any others you'd like converted to PDF?

Olimar12345

Quote from: olimar12345 on November 19, 2010, 09:30:03 AMu know u can just download finale reader for free in like, 15 seconds, right?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Olimar12345

then y all tha pdf's? ò_ô

Winter

Well I'm on a mission to make a PDF for every MUS on the site.

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 24, 2010, 03:33:47 PMWell I'm on a mission to make a PDF for every good MUS on the site.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Olimar12345

Winter

because there's lots of people out there (like blahperson) who would prefer to just have PDF's of the sheets rather than MUS's.

Even I do.

Olimar12345

.mus files play themselves-why take a step backwards?

Winter

Some people do not want to download finale reader. When I first visited this site, I turned around and left cause I didn.t know what MUS was. It was a year later that I got Finale Reader. If we had PDF's on the front page, it would help a lot of people stick around before leaving.