News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Favorite Pokemon?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 17, 2010, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Okay, then. I'll circle the ones I like. Hang on a sec...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

SlowPokemon

Oh my freaking god. Seismitoad's ability is awesome if your Tympole, etc. had Hydration--in case you didn't know, Poison Touch makes any Pokemon who makes physical contact with you be POISONED.

AWESOME.

Definitely training Seismitoad, to heck with Simipour (or maybe I'll train both because of Dive, who knows).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Dude, I found that out when I played the Japanese version. :P
Every time a Pokemon touched him (rapists) they'd get poisoned. He's one of the fastest dual Ground types there are. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

And thus I must hate him!

Fleetstar The Flygon

I love all Dragon-types... Riolu is good... I hate steel- and rock-types... regigigas frightens me.
My favorite normal pokemon would probably be Flygon, and my favorite legendary either Mew or the Rayquaza trio.

fingerz

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 20, 2011, 07:12:04 PMI love all Dragon-types... Riolu is good... I hate steel- and rock-types... regigigas frightens me.
Regigigas' Slow Start makes him pathetic! He's still shit hard to catch at level 1 in Platinum. :S

Fleetstar The Flygon

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on April 20, 2011, 08:35:44 PMRegigigas' Slow Start makes him pathetic! He's still shit hard to catch at level 1 in Platinum. :S

Ofc it's hard to catch, it's capture rate is only 3. Its level doesn't matter.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

I wish Game Freak would change Slow Start so it only took two turns to power up, or at least give Regigigas a way to actually defend himself during the "charge time". Perhaps a reverse Shell Smash (reduction in Atk and Sp.Atk, and +2 boost in Def, Sp.Def and Speed)? As of now, Regigigas' usefulness is somewhere below the one of Beedrill.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 21, 2011, 01:50:48 PMI wish Game Freak would change Slow Start so it only took two turns to power up, or at least give Regigigas a way to actually defend himself during the "charge time". Perhaps a reverse Shell Smash (reduction in Atk and Sp.Atk, and +2 boost in Def, Sp.Def and Speed)? As of now, Regigigas' usefulness is somewhere below the one of Beedrill.

Simple Beam/Mummy.
And I don't think it's a bad thing that Regigigas is in the NU tier.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ragster2448

Want to know what my favorite Pokemon is? Just look to your left.

<===

I also like Charizard and Eelektross.

SlowPokemon

I love you! :D Treecko was my first Pokemon ever. Spinda is my favorite though (obviously)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.